Have any extra paper cupcake liners laying around?
Here’s how to easily make them into a cute Christmas tree ornament for the holidays!I love that this craft is easy enough for kids to do on their own, and they can use glue sticks for minimal mess. You may likely have these supplies on hand, but in case you don’t check out the dollar store first.
Cupcake Liner Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Flatten and fold a cupcake liner in half and then in half again.
- Repeat that until you have 4 folded liners.
- Stack and glue folded pieces with the pointed portion facing the top.
- Fold another cupcake liner in half three times and glue on the bottom as the “tree trunk”.
- Glue any sort of sequins or stickers as embellishments if desired.
- Glue a piece of twine, ribbon, or yarn to the top to hang.
My kids had fun helping me make these, and I think they would also make creative present toppers as well!
What an ADORABLE & EASY craft!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.