****Rite Aid Store Guide****
Rite Aid Corporate Coupon Policy
One of the most important things that you can do to ensure that you are a “Hip” Rite Aid shopper is to familiarize yourself with the Rite Aid Coupon Policy. I recommend that you print a copy of this policy and bring it with you while you shop. If any issues arise, this Coupon Policy should definitely help clear things up!
Rite Aid Wellness+ Program
The first step to becoming a savvy Rite Aid shopper is to join the free Rite Aid Wellness+ program. Sign up for a Wellness+ account at your local Rite Aid store or here. Becoming a Wellness+ member will allow you to score all the sale prices and promotional +Up Reward offers! Plus, as a Wellness+ member, you can earn great money-savings rewards as detailed below:
* Earn one point for every dollar you spend on non-prescription purchases – Excluded are: cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, and other mail services
* Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase - Prescriptions filled in NY/NJ are not eligible.
* Note that Bronze, silver, and gold discounts will remain active through the end of the next calendar year
+Up Rewards Program
One of the biggest perks of being a Rite Aid Wellness+ member is the fact that you can take advantage of the +Up Rewards Program. The +Up Reward program is an incentive program that allows manufacturers to provide a +Up Reward to consumers for buying a specific product and/or specific number of products. Each week, different items, which generate a +Up Reward, are advertised in the store circular (note that some +Up Rewards last for an entire month and are not advertised – check Hip2Save.com often for these unadvertised promos).
+Up Rewards are automatically loaded to your wellness+ card. To redeem a +Up Reward, simply scan your wellness+ card at checkout and the register will automatically recognize eligible +Up Rewards.
Note that a +Up Reward can only be redeemed starting at 6AM on the day after it was earned and expires 14 days after issue. You also have the option to receive your +Up Rewards on your register receipts rather than having them loaded on your Wellness+ card. If you prefer this paper option, just visit your local Rite Aid store and ask the cashier to switch you to the paper +Up option (you will need to show your wellness+ card or give the phone number associated with your wellness+ account) or call 1‐800‐RITEAID to switch to paper +UPs. If you choose to use paper +Ups, +Up activation will still be at 6AM the day after the +Up is earned.
Rite Aid Store Coupons
* Store coupons are located in Rite Aid’s weekly ad. These store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even more savings.
* Rite Aid often offers a variety of store coupons on their Facebook page. New coupons are generally released on Tuesdays and most coupons do have a print limit of 10,000. Like the in-ad coupons, these Facebook store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons.
* Rite Aid offers a Video Values Program. Basically, you spend a few seconds or minutes watching various video advertisements – and, for doing so, you are able to print Rite Aid coupons! Video Values coupons can also be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons. Go here to check out the Video Values Program.
* Rite Aid offers Load2Card coupons that load right onto your Wellness+ card. Redeem these coupons at checkout simply by scanning your Wellness+ card. Note that Load2Card coupons are primarily manufacturer’s coupons.
Rite Aid Mobile App
Rite Aid offers a free Mobile App for both iPhones and Androids. Download this app, link your Wellness+ card to the app and use it to earn points at the register and to keep track of your points and rewards. You can also access your Load2Card Rite Aid coupons directly from the app.
Other Helpful Information
If you have an issue with a cashier, ask to speak with the store manager. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the manager, note the manager’s name and the time the incident occurred and then call Customer Service. The phone number is 1-800-RITE AID or 1-800-748-3243 or you can click here to send an email.
- Rite Aid: Better than FREE CeraVe Cleanser
- Rite Aid: Cheap or FREE Biore Cleansers After +Up Reward (No Coupons Needed)
- Two New Schick Disposable Razor Coupons = Nice Deals at Walgreens & Rite Aid Thru 2/28
- 5 NEW CoverGirl Coupons + Buy 2 Get 1 FREE Sale at CVS (& Upcoming Walgreens and Rite Aid Scenarios)
- Rite Aid Deals 2/22-2/28