Rite Aid Store Guide
New to Rite Aid Shopping?
Rite Aid is a fantastic store for scoring sweet deals and freebies as a result great in-store sales, +Up Rewards and coupons! Check out this Beginner’s Guide that I have put together below. Hopefully, it will get you on the path to becoming a “Hip” Rite Aid shopping pro!
Beginner’s Guide to Rite Aid Shopping:
Rite Aid Store Coupons
* Store coupons are located in Rite Aid’s weekly ad, and these store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even more savings.
* Rite Aid offers a Video Values Program. Basically, you spend a few seconds or minutes watching various video advertisements – and, for doing so, you are able to print Rite Aid coupons! Video Values coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even more savings! Go here to check out the Video Values Program.
Rite Aid Wellness Program
To be a savvy Rite Aid shopper, you definitely want to join the free Rite Aid Wellness program. As a Wellness member, you can earn great money-savings rewards as detailed below:
* Earn one point for every dollar you spend on non-prescription purchases – Excluded are: cigarettes, alcohol, gift cards, online purchases, lottery tickets, licenses, money orders, money transfers, prepaid cards, stamps, and other mail services
* Earn 25 points for every prescription you purchase - Prescriptions filled in NY/NJ are not eligible.
* Note that Bronze, silver, and gold discounts will remain active through the end of the next calendar year
+UP Rewards Program
One of the biggest perks of being a Rite Aid Wellness member is the fact that you can take advantage of the +Up Rewards Program. The +UP Reward program is an incentive program that allows manufacturers to provide a +UP Reward to consumers for buying a specific product and/or specific number of products. Each week, different items, which generate a +UP Reward, are advertised in the store circular.
+Up Rewards are automatically loaded to your wellness+ card. To redeem a +Up Reward, simply scan your wellness+ card at check out and the register will automatically recognize eligible +Up Rewards.
In addition, a +Up Reward can only be redeemed starting at 6AM on the day after it was earned and expires 14 days after issue. Please note that you also have the option to receive your +Up Rewards on your register receipts rather than having them loaded on your wellness+ card. If you prefer this paper option, just visit your local Rite Aid store and ask the cashier to switch you to the paper +UP option (you will need to show your wellness+ card or give the phone number associated with your wellness+ account) or call 1‐800‐RITEAID to switch to paper +UPs. If you choose to use paper +UPs, +UP activation will still be at 6AM the day after the +UP is earned.
Rite Aid Corporate Coupon Policy
The Rite Aid Coupon Policy is very detailed and informative! I recommend that you print a copy of this policy and bring it with you while you shop. If any issues arise, this Coupon Policy should definitely help clear things up!
Still Confused? Check out my Rite Aid “Follow Me Monday” Video:
- Rite Aid: FREE Nexxus Shampoo
- New St. Ives Product Coupons (Up to $5 Off) = Great Deals at Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid
- High Value $1/1 Werther’s Sugar Free Candies Coupon (RESET!) = FREE at Dollar Tree & Cheap at Rite Aid
- New $1.50/1 Speed Stick Gear Deodorant or Body Spray Coupon (+ CVS & Rite Aid Deals)
- 6 New Schick Razor Coupons (+ Deal Scenarios)