****Rite Aid Store Guide****
Rite Aid Corporate Coupon Policy
One of the most important things that you can do to ensure that you are a “Hip” Rite Aid shopper is to familiarize yourself with the Rite Aid Coupon Policy. I recommend that you print a copy of this policy and bring it with you while you shop. If any issues arise, this Coupon Policy should definitely help clear things up!
Rite Aid Wellness+ with Plenti Program
The first step to becoming a savvy Rite Aid shopper is to join the free Rite Aid Wellness+ with Plenti program. Sign up for a Wellness+ with Plenti account at your local Rite Aid store. Becoming a Wellness+ with Plenti member will allow you to score all the sale prices and promotional Plenti offers along with the benefits detailed below:
* Earn 1 wellness+ point for one dollar spent on eligible purchases you make at Rite Aid when you scan your Plenti card at the register
* Earn 25 wellness+ points for every non-government funded prescription purchased when using your Plenti card.
* Earn 1 wellness+ point for every dollar spent on copays (not to exceed 25 points per prescription) for government-funded prescriptions.
Wellness+ with Plenti Points Program
Wellness+ with Plenti members will accrue Plenti points on select purchases at Rite Aid. These Plenti points are valid for at least two years and can be used at Rite Aid and certain other Plenti partners (once you’ve earned at least 200 points, you’ll be able to start using your points for savings at certain Plenti partners).
Rite Aid Store Coupons
* Store coupons are located in Rite Aid’s weekly ad. These store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons for even more savings.
* Rite Aid often offers a variety of store coupons on their Facebook page. New coupons are generally released on Tuesdays and most coupons do have a print limit of 10,000. Like the in-ad coupons, these Facebook store coupons can be stacked with manufacturer’s coupons.
* Rite Aid offers Load2Card coupons that load right onto your Wellness+ card. Redeem these coupons at checkout simply by scanning your Wellness+ card. Note that Load2Card coupons are primarily manufacturer’s coupons.
Rite Aid Mobile App
Rite Aid offers a free Mobile App for both iPhones and Androids. Download this app, link your Wellness+ card to the app and use it to earn points at the register and to keep track of your points and rewards. You can also access your Load2Card Rite Aid coupons directly from the app.
Other Helpful Information
If you have an issue with a cashier, ask to speak with the store manager. If you are unable to resolve the issue with the manager, note the manager’s name and the time the incident occurred and then call Customer Service. The phone number is 1-800-RITE AID or 1-800-748-3243 or you can click here to send an email.
- $7 Worth of *NEW* Schick Quattro for Women Coupons = Razors Only $1 at Rite Aid
- Rite Aid: Better Than FREE Neutrogena Bars & ChapStick This Week (No Coupons Needed)
- *FOUR* Maybelline New York Coupons = Awesome Deals on Mascara at Rite Aid & CVS + More
- Rite Aid Deals 8/23-8/29
- $1/1 Colgate Toothpaste Coupon (Print Again!) = Better than FREE Toothpaste at Walgreens & Rite Aid