Amazon: Nile Spice Soup Deal!

Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.

Another great Amazon soup deal:

Nile Spice Soup cups

All the flavors are 31% off priced at $12.31 for a 12 pack. Save an extra 15% when you purchase Nile Spice products by Entering code NSOUP555 at checkout. Plus, save an additional 15% when you combine this with Subscribe & Save–bringing the total savings to 30% with FREE shipping. Remember with subscribe and save you have no obligations and can cancel at anytime!

Final cost after discounts ONLY $8.66 shipped for 12 soups! Oh and my favorite flavor is Lentil Curry… yum! You may want to check out the customer reviews. All these soups are highly rated!

Join The Discussion

Comments 1

  1. Collin (Mrs. Hip)

    I LOVE this soup. The Couscous parmesan is soooo good!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

It's not your Grandma's coupon site!

Sign up for a Hip2Save account (it's free) to access all of the awesome features!

Forgot Password?

Don't have an account? Register

Forgot Password

Don't have an account? Register

Become a Hip2Save Insider

Don't Miss Out! Join our large community of insiders - it's totally free! Once you join, you'll be able to save & share your favorite deals, rate posts and recipes and add items to your HipList and Cookbook! What are ya waiting for?!

Already have an account? Login

Thank you for rating!

Would you also like to leave us a comment?