Heads Up: February 4th is Thank a Mailman Day
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
February 4th is a very special day… it’s Thank a Mailman Day!
This is your chance to give a BIG thank you to your Mail Carrier who brings super sweet deals to your mailbox and doorstep six days a week! And with all of the freebies and samples we score every day… well, most of us keep our Mail Carriers super busy.
Here are some ideas on how to show your Mail Carrier you appreciate their service:
* Leave them a note in your mailbox with a gift card to a local restaurant or coffee shop. We post lots of yummy deals and freebies every day, why not surprise them with a treat? I know a warm caffeinated beverage gets me going every day!
* Speaking of freebies, why not put together a gift bag of some of your recent scores? Sample sized products from Bath & Body Works or a Yankee candle… even Krispy Kreme coupons. They all make inexpensive, but yet still thoughtful gifts to give.
* Warm up their cold days by giving them a pair of gloves or a package of hand or foot warmers. These are usually inexpensive and can be found at any sporting goods store or online… I’ve posted many glove deals previously as well.
* Have your kiddos draw a picture for your Mail Carrier or make them a card.
* No matter what, a big smile and a thank you is always appreciated by anyone! 😀
How are YOU going to thank your Mail Carrier? Will you make them a snack or give them a smile and a wave? Let me know what you will be doing to show your appreciation below.