Easy Pencil Vase (Teacher Appreciation Gift)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Feeling crafty and want to make something special to celebrate Teacher Appreciation Day next week? Try making this super easy and cute pencil vase sure to brighten any teacher’s day!
To make this project you’ll need:
- Vase (pictured is a 6 inch rectangle shaped vase from the craft store)
- Pencils ( I used about 40)
- Glue Gun
- Glue Sticks
- Ribbon (pictured ribbon is from Michael’s Craft Store)
- Start with one corner and attach pencils with hot glue to the vase, making sure they are straight up and down.
- I also made sure the writing on the pencil was facing the same direction but that’s totally up to you.
- It’s easier to put a line of glue on the vase and press down a pencil to attach.
- Go all the way around the vase until covered.
- Tie ribbon around the middle and add flowers.
That’s it! Super easy, fun and affordable. I even used flowers from my own yard! I think my child’s teacher will love this, don’t you?