If you’re looking to get organized when it comes to weekly house cleaning, I’ve got you covered with the fun AND free cleaning schedule printables below. You’ll have the option to print a cleaning schedule that I follow in my own home and/or print off a blank schedule and fill it in with your own cleaning needs/preferences. Happy cleaning! 🙂
Ideas for Use:
* Print and place in a photo frame and use a white board marker to check off completed tasks.
* Print and laminate schedule and place on fridge to use with a white board marker.
* Print and use a different color marker to assign tasks for different family members.
* Print a list for each family member and assign tasks to complete during the week.
And how about an all-natural counter and surface cleaner to go along with your cleaning schedule? This recipe below is so easy and it works really well. The Castile soap is biodegradable, made from plant oils, and free of chemical detergents.
Mix in a spray bottle:
*2 cups of water
*1 teaspoon of Castile Soap
*1/4 cup of rubbing alcohol
* if desired, a few drops of Tea Tree Oil (essential oil) for disinfectant
Do you have a favorite cleaning tip or homemade cleaner recipe you’d like to share? Please share with us in the comments.
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.