Easy Peeps Centerpiece (Easter Craft Idea)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re looking for a fun Spring craft, create this cute, inexpensive, and easy Peeps centerpiece for your Easter table in just a few minutes! The trick is to use two clear vases or jars (find them at a thrift store or even at the dollar store!) and fill the middle with Easter candy and décor.
Easy Easter Peeps Centerpiece
- 2 clear vases or clear containers (different sizes)
- Peeps bunnies
- Decorative eggs or jelly beans candy
- Flowers (to place inside)
- Place Peeps around the bottom of the larger vase with the eyes facing out.
- Place the smaller vase inside and add a layer of eggs.
- Add a second layer of Peeps and eggs.
- Arrange fresh or faux flowers in the middle container.
Watch our video instructions on Facebook.
Hip Tip: Use vases or jars you may already have at home or check out thrift stores for cheap options. These decorative eggs are from my local Dollar Tree, but you can use jelly beans as an alternative.