15 “Secret” Starbucks Frappuccinos You Can Order
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Did you know that Starbucks can make a variety of “secret” Frappuccino drinks that are not on the menu? Keep in mind that depending on what drink you’re ordering and what add-ins there are, you may be required to pay a little extra for these add-in items (such as bananas, syrups, etc).
Also, it’s really important when requesting a “secret” drink that you make note of the recipe and not just the name – as not all Baristas are familiar with the drink names.
Here are 15 Frappuccino beverages you won’t find listed on the Starbucks menu, and what you’ll need to say when ordering them.
1.) Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookie Frappuccino
- Add Mocha Sauce (1 pump Tall, 1 ½ Grande, 2 Venti), 1 scoop of java chips (2 for Venti) and Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (1 pump Tall, 1 ½ Grande, 2 Venti) blended into a Pumpkin Spice Crème Frappuccino.
2.) Peanut Butter Cup Frappuccino
- Add Toffee Nut Syrup (2 pumps Tall, 3 Grande, 4 Venti) blended into a Mocha Frappuccino made with soy milk instead of whole milk. Add whip and top with mocha drizzle.
3.) Piña Colada Frappuccino
- Start with a Crème Frappuccino with coconut milk to the first line. Fill with Pineapple infusion tea to the second line and then add extra ice and and an extra pump of crème base.
4.) Banana Cream or Nut Frappuccino
- Order a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino with extra pumps of Vanilla & Hazelnut Syrups plus a whole banana. If you like Banana Nut, you can order a Hazelnut Frappuccino with a whole banana blended in.
5.) Cinnamon Toast Crunch Frappuccino
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (1 pump for Tall, 1.5 for Grande, 2 for Venti), Hazelnut Syrup (1 pump for Tall, 1.5 for Grande, 2 for Venti) and Cinnamon Sugar are blended into a White Mocha Frappuccino. Top with whipped cream and more cinnamon sugar.
6.) Snickerdoodle Frappuccino
- Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (1.5 pumps Tall, 2 pumps Grande, 2.5 pumps Venti) is blended into a Chai Creme Frappuccino made with Soy Milk. Top with Cinnamon Dolce sprinkles.
7.) Key Lime Pie Frappuccino
- Start with cool lime juice added to the bottom black line. Next add whole milk to the second black line. Add 2 pumps of White Mocha Syrup, 2 pumps of Vanilla Syrup and 1 pump of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup with whipped cream blended in. Top with whipped cream and toasted coconut if available.
8.) Buttered Popcorn Frappuccino
- Make a Tall Toffee Nut Cream Frappuccino and blend with 1 & 1/4 pack of salt.
9.) Gingerbread House Frappuccino
- Start with a Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino made without the Caramel Syrup. Blend in White Mocha Syrup (1 pump for a Tall, 2 for a Grande/Venti or 3 pumps if you prefer extra sweet) and Chai Syrup (1 pump for a Tall, 2 for a Grande/Venti or 3 pumps if you prefer extra sweet).
10.) Butter Pecan Ice Cream Frappuccino
- Start with a half Hazelnut, half Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and blend in heavy whipping cream instead of whole milk. Add Hazelnut Syrup (1 pump for a Tall, 2 for a Grande, 3 for a Venti).
11.) Peach Cobbler Frappuccino
- Start with a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and add 2 pumps of Peach Syrup (3 for a Grande, 4 for Venti) and 1 pump of Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (1.5 for Grande, 2 for Venti). Blend in whipped cream and top with more whip and Cinnamon Dolce topping.
12.) Lemon Cake Frappuccino
- Add half lemonade/half whole milk to the first line. Add in a scoop of vanilla bean powder (1 for Tall and Grande, 2 for Venti) and add creme base. Then add White Mocha Syrup (2 pumps Tall, 3 pumps Grande, 4 pumps Venti) and blend in a Lemon Cake Pop.
13.) Caramel Apple Spice Frappuccino
- Fill to the first line with whole milk. Then fill to the second line with apple juice and add Cinnamon Dolce Syrup (2 Tall, 3 Grande, 4 Venti). Top with whipped cream and caramel sauce.
14.) Cake Batter Frappuccino
- Start with a Vanilla Bean Frappuccino and add Hazelnut Syrup (1 pump Tall, 1.5 pumps Grande, 2 pumps Venti). You may even be able to ask for a Cake Pop to be blended in (not all will do this)!
15.) Cookie Dough Frappuccino
- Start with a Cinnamon Dolce Creme Frappuccino and add Mocha Syrup (1 pump Tall, 2 pumps Grande, 3 pumps Venti) as well as java chips blended in. Top with cookie crumble and chocolate whip.
Want to save time and money by making a yummy Frappuccino at home?
Check out this post and video where I make a Double Chocolaty Chip Frappuccino – no Espresso Machine required! Or watch this video for directions on how to make your own Starbucks Frappuccino from home. YUM!
Written by Mary for Hip2Save. Mary is a proud mom to 3 kids in Austin, TX, who thrives off Jesus, running long distance, bargain shopping, warm Texas weather, a yummy latte…and a little Candy Crush from time to time. She also loves quality time with family & friends and sharing great deals with others.