ToysRUs Now Price Matching Over 20 Retailers (Amazon, Best Buy, Target, Walmart & More)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
ToysRUs is price matching for the holidays!
ToysRUs recently relaunched their new Price Match Promise! If you find an item in store at ToysRUs or BabiesRUs that is currently available for less elsewhere, you can match it to the lowest advertised price AND every time you price match in-store, they’ll donate $1 to Toys for Tots – up to $1 million!
ToysRUs will price match the following competitors and their websites: Amazon, Baby Depot, Barnes & Noble, Best Buy, buybuy BABY, diapers.com, Fred Meyer, GameStop, Hobby Lobby, JCPenney, Kmart, Kohl’s, LEGO, Macy’s, Meijer, Michael’s, Sears, Target, Walmart and YoYo.com.
A few things to keep in mind…
- Price match is for in-store purchases only.
- Items purchased must be identical to the items advertised–same brand, same size, same style and function – although variances in color will be accepted.
- The original, complete competitor ad, with valid dates, must be presented at time of purchase.
- Advertisements presented via smartphone must be displayed on the competitor’s website or app. Online prices must be verifiable via the competitor’s website.
- A price match may be granted at the time of purchase or within 14 days of purchase date with a valid receipt.
- When 2 or more of the same item are purchased, price match will be limited to 2 of those items.
- When shopping with a coupon, ToysRUs will apply the matched price OR the coupon–whichever provides the better discount.
They will NOT price match the following…
- Competitors’ “Buy One Get One” (BOGO) offers
- Competitors’ “Gift with Purchase” (GWP) offers
- Out-of-stock or limited quantity items
- A competitor’s price that is a result of a promotion requiring a minimum purchase amount (ex.: Save $10 when you spend $50), or that has other conditions, such as storewide or category-wide coupons
- Advertisements and websites with typographical pricing errors
- Any competitor’s advertised store or online pricing for Thanksgiving through Cyber Monday
- Competitors’ online pricing that is limited to one day or less (ex.: doorbuster items, one-day deal, 6-hour sale, evening sale)
- Subscriptions, Services or Marketplace products (ex.: pricing from a 3rd party selling products via a competitor’s site)
- Clearance, closeout, damaged product, used, refurbished, open packages or liquidation sales
Go here for more details!