Sign Up For Weight Watchers, Lose Weight, & Earn FREE $100 eGift Card
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Through March 1st, hop on over Weight Watchers.com where you can score a FREE $100 prepaid Weight Watchers eGift Card when you sign up for one of their plans AND lose 10 pounds in your first three months!
If you have tried Weight Watchers in the past, you’ll be pleasantly surprised to see that the new Freestyle program makes it easier to keep track of Smart Points and no food is off limits as long as it fits within your daily Smart Points allowance.
You can even choose which type of program works best for you and your lifestyle:
- OnlinePlus – 100% online includes digital tools and support from community members.
- Meetings – Includes all the benefits of OnlinePlus AND weekly in person meetings where you can share your journey and get helpful insights from Weight Watchers experts.
- Coaching– Includes all the benefits of OnlinePlus AND 1-on-1 coaching with a personal coach you choose.
To score your FREE $100 gift card:
- Sign up for select subscriptions here by Thursday, March 1st
- Lose 10 pounds in your first 3 months
- Send in your completed submission form between 5/15/18 – 6/15/18
- Keep an active Weight Watchers Membership for 6 months
- Choose between a $100 prepaid eGift card or subscription time credit
Note your eGift Card or subscription credit will be emailed to you 1-2 weeks after your 6 month anniversary.
Still on the fence?! Here’s what Hip2Save readers have to say about Weight Watchers…
I joined last Saturday when you posted the previous deal and I had my first weigh in today and I’m down 8lbs! Thanks Collin! You help me save money & weight!
Weight Watchers is soooo easy to follow! Three weeks and I’m down 3.5lbs! Yay!
I started this after your last post a few weeks ago. I must say, the app is amazing and very easy to learn and use. I really appreciate this deal and you sharing it! It was just what I needed, when I needed! If anyone is considering it, I would totally recommend.
I signed up 2 weeks ago when you posted this deal and I’ve lost 8 pounds!!! I even got my husband to join and do it with me! If you are on the fence…just do it!! I like this more than my fitness pal and it seems to work better for me. If you are a nursing mama, they give you extra points!