Want to get to Sesame Street?
Sesame Place has partnered with The International Board of Credentialing and Continuing Education Standards (IBCCES), a global leader in online training and certification programs, to become the first theme park in the world to be designated as a Certified Autism Center.
So that every family has an enjoyable and memorable visit, Sesame Place is proud to offer the following specialized services for guests with autism and other special needs, including:
- Quiet rooms
- Noise-canceling headphones
- Low sensory areas
- Low sensory parade viewing
- Quieter dining options
- Ride accessibility guide
Sesame Place Team Members even receive specialized training (focused on sensory awareness, motor skills, communication, and environment) so they can cater to all children’s needs! ❤
Sesame Place’s opening day is April 28th, 2018.
More Deets: Sesame Place features over a dozen kid-friendly rides, 9 family-friendly water rides, live Sesame Street shows, and a parade every day and is located in Bucks County, Pennsylvania!
We love that Sesame Place is creating fun for ALL kids!
Planning a trip there? If so, read on for deals…
*NOTE: Children 23 months & younger are FREE and do not require an admission ticket.
- Save up to $25 online when you choose the date of your visit! Valid for one visit on the date selected at time of purchase.
- Save $5 online and visit any one operating day April 28th, 2018 through January 1st, 2019.
- Save $10 online and visit two operating days, Monday – Friday only, through January 1st, 2019. Ticket does not have to be used on consecutive days but must be used by the same person.
- Save $5 online and visit any two operating days April 28th, 2018 through January 1st, 2019, including The Count’s Halloween Spooktacular and A Very Furry Christmas! Ticket does not have to be used on consecutive days.
Interested in a Season Pass? Head HERE!