Amazon Prime Members Get EXTRA 10% Off Yellow Tag Sale Items at Whole Foods Market
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
It’s Prime Time to be a Prime Member!
Amazon just announced that Prime members can now score an additional 10% off ALL sale items marked with a yellow tag (excludes alcohol) plus weekly deep discounts on select best-selling items at Whole Foods Market! These savings are currently available in all stores across Florida and will expand to ALL Whole Foods Market and Whole Foods Market 365 stores nationwide, starting this summer.
To receive these exclusive deals and savings in-store, just download the Whole Foods Market app, sign in with your Amazon account, and then scan the app’s Prime Code at checkout. If you’d rather, you can instead use your phone number to save at checkout. Visit Amazon for more details.
The following deals will be available in Florida stores starting today, May 16th through May 22nd, 2018, with new and exclusive offers rotating weekly:
- Sustainably-sourced, wild-caught halibut steaks: $9.99/lb. – $10 off per pound!
- Organic strawberries: 1 lb. for $2.99 – $2 off!
- Cold brew coffee at Allegro coffee bars: 50% off 16 oz.
- KIND granola: 11 oz. bag 2/$6
- 365 Everyday Value sparkling water: 12-pack case buy one, get one free
- Magic Mushroom Powder: 50% off
- Plus, an additional 10% off hundreds of sale items throughout the store!