$25 Off $100+ Purchase Coupon After Target REDcard Signup
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Attention Target Shoppers!
Once you’re approved, a coupon for $25 off a qualifying purchase of $100 or more will be mailed to you with your new REDcard and you will be able to use your $25 coupon on eligible items through July 31st.
Items excluded from this discount include: alcohol, Apple products, Bose, CVS clinic & pharmacy, DSLR cameras & lenses, Elf on the Shelf, gift cards, Google products, GoPro, LEGO, LG OLED TV, mobile contracts, prepaid cards, Sonos, Target Optical, Tylenol pain relief, and Weber.
Perks of having a Target REDcard:
- Free 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com (no minimum purchase!)
- Early access to special events, products & promotions just for REDcard holders
- Exclusive extras, including special items, offers & 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Save 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location
- Save an extra 5% when you pay with your REDcard
Don’t like the idea of having a credit card? Consider signing up for the debit card instead of the credit version to receive the same perks, no annual fee, and no credit check required. The debit card is tied to your existing checking account so you can also withdraw up to $40 at checkout in-store.