Swiss Rolls Being Recalled Due to Possible Salmonella Contamination
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Check your pantry!
Flowers Foods has voluntarily recalled Swiss Rolls distributed nationwide due to a possible Salmonella contamination in one ingredient, whey powder. The product is sold under the brand names Mrs. Freshley’s, Food Lion, H-E-B, Baker’s Treat, Market Square, and Great Value. No illnesses have been reported.
The recalled products are:
- Mrs. Freshley’s – 4ct/7.2oz
- UPC 072250011907 with best by dates 10/09/18 through 10/19/18
- Mrs. Freshley’s – 6ct/12oz
- UPC 072250903233 with best by date 10/14/18
- Food Lion – 6ct/13oz
- UPC 035826092779 with best by date10/16/18
- H-E-B – 6ct/12oz
- UPC 041220296583 with best by date 09/19/18
- Baker’s Treat – 6ct/13oz
- UPC 041498188382 with best by dates 09/21/18 through 09/28/18
- Market Square – 6ct/12oz
- UPC 087381760556
- Great Value – 6ct/13oz
- UPC 078742147550 with best by dates 09/17/18 through 09/25/18
Affected product should be discarded or may be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may call Flowers’ Consumer Relations Center at 1-866-245-8921 from Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM ET or can be contacted here.
Go here for more details.