Swiss Rolls Being Recalled Due to Possible Salmonella Contamination
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Check your pantry!
Flowers Foods has voluntarily recalled Swiss Rolls distributed nationwide due to a possible Salmonella contamination in one ingredient, whey powder. The product is sold under the brand names Mrs. Freshley’s, Food Lion, H-E-B, Baker’s Treat, Market Square, and Great Value. No illnesses have been reported.
The recalled products are:
- Mrs. Freshley’s – 4ct/7.2oz
- UPC 072250011907 with best by dates 10/09/18 through 10/19/18
- Mrs. Freshley’s – 6ct/12oz
- UPC 072250903233 with best by date 10/14/18
- Food Lion – 6ct/13oz
- UPC 035826092779 with best by date10/16/18
- H-E-B – 6ct/12oz
- UPC 041220296583 with best by date 09/19/18
- Baker’s Treat – 6ct/13oz
- UPC 041498188382 with best by dates 09/21/18 through 09/28/18
- Market Square – 6ct/12oz
- UPC 087381760556
- Great Value – 6ct/13oz
- UPC 078742147550 with best by dates 09/17/18 through 09/25/18
Affected product should be discarded or may be returned to the place of purchase for a full refund. Consumers with questions may call Flowers’ Consumer Relations Center at 1-866-245-8921 from Monday through Friday, 8:00AM to 5:00PM ET or can be contacted here.
Go here for more details.