Free $5 Credit w/ $5 Starbucks eGift Card Purchase (Chase Checking Customers)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
For a limited time, Chase Checking customers can score a bonus $5 Starbucks gift card when you use the new eGift feature in your Chase Mobile Banking App to send a $5 Starbucks eGift Card. There is a limit of one bonus gift card per account.
Note that you might not see anything noted about this offer in your app. We have tested the deal, and we did receive the $5 bonus eGift card directly from Starbucks within minutes of our purchase. This offer is limited to consumer checking accounts and will not apply to business checking.
Here’s how to get the bonus…
- Open your Chase Mobile Banking App and sign up for Quickpay with Zelle.
- If signing up for Quickpay for the first time, close your app and then re-open to see the gifting option.
- Click on the drop down menu on the left side and select “Gifting” under the more section.
- Click “Send a gift” and then “Send a Starbucks gift card”.
- Click send gift card and both you and your recipient will get a $5 Starbucks eGift Card.