Sign Up For Target’s REDcard to Score $25 Off $100 Purchase
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Love shopping at Target?
Once you’re approved, a coupon for $25 off a qualifying purchase of $100 or more will be mailed to you with your new REDcard and you will be able to use your $25 coupon on eligible items through March 24th.
Items excluded from this discount include: gift cards, prepaid cards, alcohol, milk, select baby products, select toys, Elf on the Shelf, LEGO, L.O.L. Surprise House, Bose, JBL, Sonos, Apple, Fitbit, Tile, Google Home/Mini/Max, LG OLED TV, Samsung TVs, GoPro, DSLR cameras & lenses, mobile contracts, Nintendo hardware and Switch games, PS4 hardware, Xbox hardware, Red Dead Redemption II video games, Vitamix, Weber, Traeger, Tylenol pain relief, clinic & pharmacy, and Target Optical.
Benefits of having a Target REDcard:
- Free 2-day shipping on most items on Target.com (no minimum purchase!)
- Early access to special events, products & promotions just for REDcard holders
- Exclusive extras, including special items, offers & 10% off coupon as a gift on your REDcard anniversary each year
- Save 5% when you use your REDcard at any in-store Starbucks location
- Save an extra 5% when you pay with your REDcard
Don’t like the idea of having a credit card?
Consider signing up for the debit card instead of the credit version to receive the same perks, no annual fee, and no credit check required. The debit card is tied to your existing checking account so you can also withdraw up to $40 cash at checkout in-store.