The Häagen-Dazs Spirits Collection is Coming Soon!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Here are the new flavors:
- Irish Cream Brownie – Irish Cream infused into ice cream with rich chocolate brownie pieces and a decadent fudge swirl.
- Rum Tres Leches – Smooth white Rum infused into ice cream then added with thick ribbons of dulce de leche and chunks of sweet Tres Leches cake.
- Bourbon Vanilla Bean Truffle – Creamy vanilla bean ice cream dotted with chocolate truffles and swirled with spicy Bourbon.
- Stout Chocolate Pretzel Crunch – Rich chocolate ice cream infused with Stout for notes of toasted malt, then mixed with crunchy chocolate covered pretzels and decadent fudge.
- Bourbon Praline Pecan – Ice cream infused with smooth Bourbon sprinkled with brown sugar and given the perfect crunch with praline pecans.
- Non-Dairy Amaretto Black Cherry Almond Toffee – Rich black cherry jam and sweet almond toffee pieces folded into non-dairy dessert and infused with a nutty Amaretto.
- Irish Cream Cookie Squares – A rich chocolate cookie topped with ice cream that’s infused with Irish Cream before the entire square is dipped in decadent dark chocolate.
The new flavors retail for $5.29 each and will be available in grocery stores across the U.S. in April 2019 and in select Häagen-Dazs shops starting in March 2019. Note that although there is less than 0.5% alcohol by volume, you must be 21 years or older to purchase these new boozy treats.