How to Order a Secret Starbucks Cadbury Egg Frappuccino (Fun Easter-Inspired Treat)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Shhhh! We’re gonna let you in on a secret!
Did you know that Starbucks can make a variety of “secret” drinks that are not on the menu?
Starbucks baristas can and will pretty much make anything you’d like as long as you know the recipe! For example, you can ask for a Skittles Frappuccino, a Butterbeer Frappuccino inspired by Harry Potter, or just in time for Easter – a Cadbury Egg Frappuccino as pictured above!
Depending on what drink you’re ordering and what add-ins there are, you may be required to pay a little extra for these add-in items (such as fruits, syrups, etc). Also, it’s really important when requesting a “secret” drink that you make note of the recipe and not just the name – as not all Baristas are familiar with the drink names.
Interested in the Cadbury Egg Frappuccino? Here’s how to order:
- Ask for a Java Chip Frappuccino
- Add Frappuccino Roast (1 pump for Tall, 2 for Grande, 3 for Venti)
- Add Vanilla Syrup (1 pump for Tall, 1-1/2 pumps for Grande, 2 pumps for Venti)
- Add Caramel Syrup (1/2 pump for a Tall or Grande, 1 pump for Venti)
- Add Vanilla Bean Powder (2 scoops for Tall, 3 scoops for Grande, 4 scoops for Venti)