Keep Your Kids Busy This Summer With a KiwiCo Crate – ONLY $11.95 Shipped!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
How much time do you spend trying to plan (and shop for) fun crafts?
My typical process involves scrolling through Pinterest for hours, making a list of supplies, and then chasing around town until I find everything on my list. By the time I’ve gathered all of my materials, I’ve spent way more time and money than I’d planned!
Here’s how KiwiCo makes crafting fun and easy:
- KiwiCo is a monthly subscription service creating activity crates for all ages and interests, from birth to grown-up kids!
- They take care of the time-consuming planning and supply-chasing and just ship the good stuff directly to your door.
- KiwiCo crates are designed by a team of educators, makers, engineers, and rocket scientists (really)!
- When I design the projects, we end up making slime or whatever glittery artwork is trending on Pinterest. KiwiCo’s activities are both fun and educational.
KiwiCo crates to choose from:
- Tadpole Crate for ages 0-36 months (Building a foundation for learning)
- Koala Crate for ages 3-4 years (For budding innovators)
- Kiwi Crate for ages 5-8 years (Tinker, create, innovate)
- Atlas Crate for ages 6-11 years (Take on the world)
- Doodle Crate for ages 9-16+ years (Hands-on creativity)
- Tinker Crate for ages 9-16+ years (Hands-on STEM)
- Eureka Crate for ages 14+ years (Science and engineering)
KiwiCo crate deal: Your first crate just $11.95 shipped!
If you’re new to KiwiCo and want to start off with a one-month trial, for a limited time, order one crate for only $11.95 with the code SUMMERFUN!
You can also get 3 months of KiwiCo crates shipped for $49.95 by using the code SUMMERFUN.
Please note that your subscription will automatically renew at the end of your term, but you can turn this feature off.
How do I cancel my KiwiCo crate subscription?
It’s easy peasy! Here’s all you have to do:
- Cancel a subscription anytime after the initial prepaid term has been completed.
- Cancel by 11:59 PM PT on the day prior to your renewal date.
- To cancel, log into your My Account page, and click the “Subscriptions” tab. Click “Manage Subscription” next to the subscription that you’d like to cancel, then click “Cancel.”
- Turn off auto-renewing subscriptions: When you chose this option, KiwiCo will cancel the next automatic renewal of the subscription. Rather than beginning a new term, the subscription will be set to expire. Auto-renewing subscriptions cannot be canceled mid-term.
- To turn “off” your subscription’s auto-renewal or to cancel, log into your Account page and follow the cancellation instructions there. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you have any problems canceling your KiwiCo subscription, reach their phone support team Monday through Friday from 9 AM – 5 PM PT at 1-800-714-4828.
Hip Tip: A KiwiCo crate or monthly subscription makes a fun gift, too! Please note that gift subscriptions do NOT auto-renew, so you won’t have to worry about canceling anything!