Up to 75% Off GetOutPass: FREE Access to Local Venues (Gift Your Valentine a Year of Family Fun!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Have you ever heard of Get Out Pass? Grab the biggest savings & have some BIG family fun!
Love & fun are in the air with GetOutPass!
Looking for a great way to disconnect from your phone, make memories, and have EPIC fun? GetOutPass is a savings pass that allows you to visit tons of local attractions for FREE and skip the hefty cost of admission at the door – plus this pass is ON SALE NOW!
For a limited time, score 50–75% off the regular annual price on a local GetOutPass with code HIP2SAVE at checkout!
*Be sure to delete code VALENTINE during checkout to apply our exclusive code.
Here is how much you could save on a single pass…
GetOutPass Arizona – $24.95… You’d pay $9,470 for all 69 attractions.
GetOutPass Florida (Central) – $39.95… You’d pay $3,440 for all 83 attractions.
GetOutPass Texas (San Antonio) – $44.95… You’d pay $6,220 for all 57 attractions.
GetOutPass Oregon – $34.95… You’d pay $6,870 for all 42 attractions.
GetOutPass North Carolina – $24.95… You’d pay $4,150 for all 72 attractions.
*Note that the price and discount amount vary by state/area. Also, note that each pass is good for ONE person’s admission. If you are buying for yourself & your spouse/partner, you would need to buy 2 passes. If you are buying for a family of 5, you would need to buy 5 passes.
A GetOutPass is good for 12 months and with the discount from our promo code, your pass will pay for itself with just ONE visit to a local attraction!
We know. It sounds too good to be true but there’s no catch. 😉
While you do pay a minimal cost for each pass, they will typically pay for themselves in just one visit! With ‘free’ entry into these fun local attractions, families can get off their devices and create lasting memories, hopefully discovering experiences that are worth going back to a second time.
This would be a great Valentine’s Day gift if you’re into gifting experiences not things, and since passes can be activated almost immediately, you already have your date night or family night planned for you!
Ready to grab a GetOutPass for yourself or your family?
- Head over to the GetOutPass website
- Click on ‘Find Near Me’ from the home page and select your location
- Select the number of passes you would like to purchase
- Choose between ‘Activate Now’ or ‘Gift Voucher’ and head to checkout
- Enter your account & billing info
- Use the promo code HIP2SAVE for up to 75% off the regular annual price.
- Note that code VALENTINE may automatically apply, so you may need to remove that in order to enter code HIP2SAVE for a larger discount!
Easy peasy! Get ready to have EPIC fun for WAY less! 🎢🎡🏕
⬇️ Here’s where we share important tips, team feedback, & more! ⬇️
Hip Sidekick, Erica loves the GetOutPass! 🤩 Here’s what she had to say…
First, my littlest and I had a mommy/son date at Great Explorations Children’s Museum.
This was the CUTEST kids museum ever! I cannot believe we had never been. Everything there was so perfect for my two-year-old’s size and interest. He absolutely ADORED the vet station and life-size Operation table! Plus, the Publix grocery setup was so realistic and fun for him. I love that they even had it decked out for Halloween.
We also visited The Bishop Museum of Science and Nature for the first time! Although this was a bit of a drive it was SO worth it – we even caught a FREE outer space educational show in a dome theater, saw live manatees, and so many more educational exhibits for the kids, it was WAY cool!
I wanted to mention that the clerk at the counter was unfamiliar with GetOutPass, but after reading the details, they honored it and gave us ‘free’ entry with no problems whatsoever. 🙌🏼 With no bar codes to scan or anything, it really has been the easiest process getting our free entry each time.
And we’re not the only ones! Check out why these readers LOVE GetOutPass…
I used GetOutPass for my family last year, and it was a smashing success. I live in Utah and there are a lot of options! This HIP2SAVE discount is the best deal I have seen, and a better deal than I paid with the deal before, so I will buy them again to use in the future.
For those unfamiliar with GetOutPass, if you aren’t ready to use the passes right away, you can still buy gift vouchers at this awesome sale price and start your 365 days at a later date. Above where you select the number of passes before you checkout is where you can change it from “Activate Now” to “Gift Voucher.” – Hip2Save Reader, Kimberly
Thanks for this! We always gift our boys experience gifts, and this wasn’t just one experience.. but a bazillion. Lol. The code saved me $10 extra per pass more than their offered code (BLACKFRIDAY). So woo for that! Always grateful for Hip2Save. <3 – Hip2Save Reader, Amy
Important things to know about using your GetOutPass:
- Offers may only be used 1 time per person (we were, however, able to use our one extra voucher for my brother to join us when my husband could not.)
- Once you redeem an offer in the app, you will only have 6 hours to visit the venue. It’s best to click ‘redeem‘ once you are in line, waiting for entry.
- NOTE – there is NO bar code to scan. Once you click redeem you will see a timer that shows how long you have to get to the attraction. Simply show that exact screen to the ticket counter and they will approve your entry.
- Offers will be valid on different days/times. Use the ‘Today’ tab in the app to see which places you can visit today. Some locations may only honor GetOutPass on weekdays, but not weekends.
- GetOutPass is valid for a full year (365 days) – that means a whole year to try out all the included attractions in your state!
- Not ready to use your pass right away? Choose ‘Gift Voucher’ at checkout and redeem your voucher whenever you’re ready. You’ll have 365 days to use it once activated.
IMPORTANT: This is a yearly subscription-based pass which means you will need to have a credit card on file after purchase. When creating your account, please go to your settings and check the “Do not renew” option to turn off auto-renewal. Otherwise, you will be charged for a new year 365 days after purchase.
We can’t say enough good things about GetOutPass – it really works and really gives you FREE admission into all these attractions! Best of all, the passes are activated immediately after purchase and ready in the app once you create your account. That means you could go out and have some fun ASAP (Hint hint: the perfect Valentine’s Day gift for a friend, spouse, or child! 😉)
Score savings 50-75% off on the regular annual price of a local GetOutPass when you use the promo code HIP2SAVE at checkout!
*Note that code VALENTINE may automatically apply, so you may need to remove this code to use HIP2SAVE instead, which will give you a larger discount! YAY! 🎉