Gymboree Is Coming Back in Spring 2020
This beloved children’s brand is planning a comeback! 🎉
The Children’s Place, Inc. has announced that the Gymboree brand will relaunch in the spring of 2020 with an enhanced website and more than 200 shop-in-shop locations at select The Children’s Place stores in the U.S. and Canada.
As a reminder, The Children’s Place purchased Gymboree earlier this year after the company filed bankruptcy.
Jane Elfers, President and Chief Executive Officer announced,
“We have embarked upon an exciting journey to bring this iconic brand back to the loyal Gymboree customers, who continue to voice an unrivaled passion and affinity for it. We are thrilled to be able to revitalize bow-to-toe collections that create magical childhood moments.”
The new and improved website at Gymboree.com will offer a more personalized and enhanced online shopping experience and the site will be upgraded to include:
- Access to all Gymboree collections in sizes 12M – 8T
- The ability to shop by collection
- A shared online basket to streamline the checkout and shipping processes
- A “Free Shipping, Free Returns, Everyday” policy for all purchases – NO minimum purchase required (love this!)
- A new loyalty program that will reward customers for every purchase, give members special offers on their children’s birthdays, provide exclusive access to bonus events, and allow opportunities to earn extra points
Leading up to the relaunch, the company is giving fans of Gymboree the opportunity to help shape the rebirth of the brand and its future collections via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Gymboree.com.
Starting in late October and running through mid-January, Gymboree will be hosting a Superfan Sweepstakes, inviting fans to share why they love the brand. An undisclosed number of lucky winners will then be chosen to win an entire collection from its Spring 2020 line. The brand will also be giving away $2,500 in Gymboree gift cards per week.
To learn more about the contest, be sure to sign up for email updates at Gymboree.com. There, you can also offer feedback for the relaunch and upload photos of your favorite Gymboree moments over the years.