Now at IHOP – Pancakes Topped With Your Favorite Childhood Cereals
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
IHOP’s new menu features two types of breakfast on one plate! 🎉🥞🥣
IHOP announced that it’s adding a new limited-edition line of pancakes to its menu, and they look cereal-ously delicious! The new Cereal Pancakes were each inspired by three different types of cereal – Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Cap’n Crunch, and Fruity Lucky Charms.
Here’s a closer look at IHOP’s new Cereal Pancakes…
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes topped with cinnamon spread, Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, cream cheese icing, a crown of whipped topping, and cinnamon sugar.
- Cap’n Crunch Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes topped with cereal milk mousse, blue vanilla sparkle sauce, Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries cereal, and a crown of whipped topping.
- Fruity Lucky Charms Pancakes: Two buttermilk pancakes topped with cereal milk mousse, vanilla sauce, Fruity Lucky Charms cereal and a crown of sweet purple whipped icing.
If you’d prefer to get your cereal fix in the form of a milkshake, IHOP has also added two new shakes to its menu: the Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake and the Crunch Berries Milkshake. Each one is blended with ingredients that may sound familiar from the pancake menu…
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Milkshake: Premium vanilla ice cream blended with Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, topped with a crown of whipped topping, more cereal, and cinnamon sugar
- Crunch Berries Milkshake: Premium vanilla ice cream blended with Cap’n Crunch’s Crunch Berries cereal, drizzled with blue vanilla sparkle sauce, and topped with whipped topping and more cereal
The new cereal-inspired menu items will be available at IHOP restaurants nationwide now through April 12th, 2020.
Kids eat FREE at IHOP! Every day from 4 PM to 10 PM, kids 12 and under get a free Kids’ Combo with the purchase of an adult entrée (dine-in only, now through April 12th, 2020).