Send a FREE Valentine’s Day Message to a Sick Child
Show a sick child some Valentine’s Day love! ❤
Children are hospitalized all around the country this Valentine’s Day, and several children’s hospitals and medical centers have made a way for you to share a little joy with them this weekend. Send a FREE Valentine’s Day Message to let them know you care!
Even sweeter, through today, February 12th, Children’s Hospital of Los Angeles will donate $1 to its Children’s Fund for every FREE card sent – up to $25,000!
All you have to do is choose a participating hospital (or every one of them!) and head to their website. Most hospitals have cute children’s Valentine’s Day card templates that have been deigned by the patients. Just fill out your contact information and write your own special message!
Nothing feels better than giving! Take a minute and put a smile on the face of a sweet kiddo this Valentine’s Day! 💖
Check out these participating hospitals:
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago
- Boston Children’s Hospital Trust
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital
- Children’s Medical Center Foundation
- Children’s Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation
- St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital
- Texas Children’s Hospital