Free Lowe’s Family Garden-to-Go Kits Available Every Thursday Starting April 8th
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Celebrate spring with free garden kits at Lowe’s!
Have you run out of fresh ideas for family night? Lowe’s wants to help by celebrating a month-long “Springfest” where they will be giving away FREE Garden-to-Go kits during the month of April!
Understanding parents are craving safe and meaningful experiences, Lowe’s is offering garden projects for staycations everywhere! Starting on April 1st, head to Lowe’s.com to register for your free kit. Then, every Thursday, beginning April 8th, just pull up and pop your trunk to score a free garden project with items like saplings, seeds, recipes, and more!
Lowe’s Garden-To-Go project pickup schedule:
- April 8: Garden-to-Go kit sponsored by Miracle-Gro with exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson.
- April 15: Lowe’s Mystery Garden Pinata with mystery seed packets.
- April 22: 500,000 tree saplings given out in honor of Earth Day.
- April 29: Lowe’s Butterfly Quest, which helps families create a butterfly garden.
Garden kits may be limited, so register early each week! Don’t miss out on a chance at free family fun!
Need ideas for your new plants? Check out some of these other posts…
- Make a DIY Planter Box Out of Inexpensive Decorative Tiles
- Build This Gorgeous DIY Hanging Succulent Wall for Your Patio
- Make a Stacked Garden to Grow Fresh Herbs at Home!
HOT Text Alerts!
Get all the HOTTEST deals texted right to your phone!Click to sign up - text the word Hip2Save!