Free Lowe’s Garden-to-Go Kits Available Every Thursday Starting April 8th
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Spring into the season with free garden kits from Lowe’s! registration
Thyme for some fresh new family activities? Dash on over to Lowe’s.com where today, April 1st, is the first day to register for a FREE Garden-to-Go kit in honor of their month-long “Springfest” event!
Garden kits will be handed out every Thursday, starting April 8th, where you can simply pull up, pop your trunk, and score a free garden project with items like saplings, seeds, recipes, and more!
Keep in mind that kits may be limited, so be sure to register early. Don’t miss out on a chance for some free family fun!
Note that if the registration page does not work for you, be sure to keep this tab open, and keep trying! Select locations have already reached capacity and showed that registration is closed. If you have other Lowe’s stores nearby, you may want to switch to another store to try and snag a spot!
Here’s how to score your FREE Garden-to-Go kit:
- Head here
- Scroll down to Family Events
- Click on ‘Register Now‘ just below Garden-to-Go Kits
- Registration for each week’s event will open the week prior!
Be one of the first to complete your info! These kits may go fast!
Lowe’s Garden-To-Go project pickup schedule:
- April 8: Garden-to-Go kit sponsored by Miracle-Gro with exclusive recipes from professional cook and food stylist Amanda Frederickson.
- April 15: Lowe’s Mystery Garden Pinata with mystery seed packets.
- April 22: 500,000 tree saplings given out in honor of Earth Day.
- April 29: Lowe’s Butterfly Quest, which helps families create a butterfly garden.