dōTerra Is Recalling 1.3 Million Essential Oil Rollerballs | Here’s How to Get a Free Replacement
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you qualify, you can get a free product replacement!
If you’re a dōTerra essential oil user, check your stash for the following rollerballs that have been recalled due to the fact that the packaging is not child-safe:
- dōTERRA Deep Blue 10ml rollerball w/ black cap
- dōTERRA PastTense 10ml rollerball w/ black cap
- dōTERRA Deep Blue Touch 10ml rollerball w/ black cap
There is nothing wrong with the product itself, but these essential oils all contain a substance that requires them to be in child-resistant packaging, and the cap on these rollerballs is not.
If you have any of the products mentioned above, you should put them somewhere safe that children won’t have access and contact dōTerra for a replacement. You can request your replacement by:
- Calling toll-free at 1-800-411-8151, Monday through Friday from 8AM to 8PM MST and Saturday from 9AM to 2PM MST
- Live chatting on doTerra.com Monday through Friday from 8AM to 10PM and Saturday from 9AM to 2PM MST
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to provide a photograph of your unused product and documentation that you own the product, which is as simple as including yourself in the photo or by including an ID number written on a piece of paper in the photo. if you gifted one of these products, you are encouraged to let the recipient know about the recall.