Score Up to 6 FREE Kids Books When You Buy Kellogg’s Products
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Don’t spend a dime on the kiddos’ summer reading list!
Even better, you can score up to SIX free books for buying products you already use and love! Head here to see all participating products, which include cereal, crackers, Pop-Tarts, frozen waffles, and lots more.
PLUS, you can make this promotion even better when you buy your qualifying products on sale. As just one idea, through May 29th, CVS has select Kellogg’s Cereal on sale for only $1.99 AND there are printable coupons to drop your total even lower!
CVS Deal Idea (Thru 5/29):
Buy 2 select Kellogg’s Cereal $1.99 each (regularly $5.29)
Total = $3.98
Use two $0.50/1 Kellogg’s Cereal printable coupons
OR the $1/2 select Kellogg’s Cereal printable coupon
Final cost $2.98 total – just $1.49 each!
Once you’ve made your purchase, follow these steps to snag your free books:
- Buy any participating Kellogg’s product in-store.
- Take a picture of your receipt.
- Log into your Kellogg’s Family Rewards account and upload your receipt within 14 days of purchase (each receipt must be uploaded separately). *Note the last day to upload your receipts is 10/14/21.
- Earn credits to redeem the book(s) of your choice to keep or donate. (Credits must be redeemed by 10/31)
- Sign in here to select your free book(s) and get them shipped free!
Choose between 125 full length titles for beginners up to young adults. You can find the book catalog here.
This offer is a great way to keep the kids reading and engaged this summer, or would make an easy gift. You can also get these books shipped directly to a school or library if you’re donating!