*HOT* 8 Household & Personal Care Items Only $9.85 at Dollar General (10/23 Only – Just Use Your Phone)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
HOT Text Alerts!
Get all the HOTTEST deals texted right to your phone!Click to sign up - text the word Hip2Save!
Save big with your phone & digital coupons at Dollar General!
Just remember to clip the coupon in your Dollar General app before heading to the store. Then, enter the phone number associated with your account on the PIN pad during checkout, and the coupon will be automatically applied when you purchase $25+ of eligible items Saturday, October 23rd ONLY. Even better, select items also have digital manufacturer’s coupons available to clip. Stack these with the DG coupon and score HOT buys on personal care and household essentials!
All you need is your phone to snag this *HOT* deal scenario…
Buy 1 Degree Men Motionsense Antiperspirant $4.35
Buy 1 Mr. Clean Tile & Grout Brush $2
Buy 1 Lysol 15-Count Wipes $1 Buy 2 ALL Free Clear Liquid Laundry Detergent 36oz or 4 in 1 Mighty Pacs 19ct. or Snuggle Products 2/$8 Buy 1 Skintimate, Schick Classic, or Schick Hybrid Classic Disposable Razor as low as $4.50 Buy 1 Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer $1.60 Buy 1 Johnson’s Head-to-Toe Baby Wash & Shampoo $4 Total: $25.45 Use the $5/$25 Dollar General digital coupon (exp 10/23) Use the $1/1 Degree Men Motionsense Antiperspirant digital coupon (exp 11/13) Use the $0.50/1 Mr. Clean Product (exp 10/30) Use the $0.50/1 Lysol product digital coupon (exp 10/23) Use the $3/2 ALL or Snuggle Products digital coupon (exp 10/23) Use the $3/1 Skintimate, Schick Classic, or Schick Hybrid Classic Disposable digital coupon (exp 10/30) Use the $1.60/1 Air Wick Scented Oil Warmer digital coupon (exp 10/23) Use the $1/1 Johnson’s Products digital coupon (exp 11/20) Final cost $9.85 for all 8 products – ONLY $1.23 each!
Hip Tips to keep in mind…
- Please keep in mind that you can change up this scenario to grab products that you typically use in your home as long as the total is at least $25 before coupons and pricing may vary in your area. This is just one of the many scenarios that you can do and save big!
- You will need to be logged in to your Dollar General account in order to see all of the digital coupons mentioned above. You can clip the coupons in advance or scan the products with your DG app in-store, however, sometimes their stores have spotty service so you may want to clip coupons in advance. Some coupons may not come up by searching the name, so you’ll need to open the digital coupons page and scroll if you don’t find it immediately.
- We find that it works best to enter your phone number into the keypad AFTER the cashier has scanned all of your items and hit total.
- Be sure to check out with a cashier! We’ve tried self-checkout at two different stores and the digital coupons did not all apply to the purchases even when entering our phone number!
- Many stores seem to be a wifi/cell dead zone with no service beyond the entrance to the store! Our tip is to place items into the shopping cart and head to the front of the store to use the Dollar General app to scan them to be sure the coupons are attaching prior to check out.