Best Gift Baskets
Gift baskets are easy gifts to give for any occasion, and we're sharing the best gift baskets around. With a few clicks, you can purchase thoughtful gifts for ALL of your friends, family members, and even pets – no crowded stores or wrapping involved! Just browse below to see all the best gift basket ideas, whether you're shopping for men, moms, kids, or your furry friend, Fido. Just click, order, and relax!A few of the best gift baskets to buy are the delicious pears from Harry & David, yummy frosted cookies from Cheryl's Cookies and premium popcorn from The Popcorn Factory. You can't go wrong with yummy treats like this!
On a side note, if you're looking for DIY gift basket ideas, here are our faves...
- DIY Slow Cooker Gift Basket
- 80s in a Box Gift Idea
- Give the Gift of Time
- DIY Tumbler Gift Baskets
- All Gift Ideas
"I don’t have kids, but I do have a husband (who is a big kid), and I love doing holiday gift baskets for him. This year I’ve challenged myself to do a free (or almost free) Easter basket. I already had the perfect “basket” on hand, so I sourced the candy and other goodies using rewards dollars, coupons, and freebies!"
Alicia did something so exciting, inspiring, and sweet (no pun intended) that we had to share her cleverness! You see, Alicia put this massive Easter basket together--and it only cost her a little over one dollar! 😮 Talk about frugal! I know I want to try something similar to this!
Here's how Alicia did it:
- Sweet Heat Skittles: Value: $2, Cost: FREE [Food Lion]. Food Lion sent a couple coupons to my loyalty card for $2 off of a candy purchase. Since the Skittles were on sale for $2, they worked out to be free!
- Cadbury Creme Eggs: Value: $2, Cost: FREE [CVS]. CVS sent me a $2 coupon for grocery items, and the chocolates were on sale for $2.
- Blue Diamond Almonds: Value: $2, Cost: FREE [CVS]. I purchased 2 cans of nuts while at CVS during a 2/$5 sale and used $5 in ExtraBucks to pay for them.
- Lindt Chocolate Bunnies: Value: $8, Cost: FREE [Kmart]. I bought these with my winnings from the Shop Your Way games. I also ordered 2 personalized ribbons for the bunnies for free.
- Russel Stover Chocolate Eggs: Value: $2, Cost: FREE [Rite Aid]. I had Rite Aid rewards that I used to cover the cost of the candy, and I also earned $1 in rewards from the purchase!
- Yankee Candle Jar Candle: Value: $11, Cost: $1 [Yankee Candle]. The Yankee candle was only $1 since I used the $10 off coupon that was recently available.
- Temptations Cat Treats: Value $7, Cost: FREE [Petsmart & Petco]. I put some cat treats in there since our fur babies get spoiled, too. 😸 I signed up for rewards at Petsmart and Petco, and both sent me coupons for free treats for my cat’s birthday.
- Easter Grass: Value: $9, Cost: FREE [Amazon]. The unexpected free addition was the Easter grass—I won it in an Amazon Bouncy Box giveaway!
- Cat Card: Value: $1, Cost: FREE [Walgreens]. I made a card using a picture of my cat for free at Walgreens. (I also have a new respect for anyone who takes pictures of animals for cards and they aren’t blurry LOL!)
Total Value: $44. Cost: $1 plus tax 🎉😱
A fully stocked Easter basket that cost next to nothing?! What a sweet score!We love the idea of using loyalty rewards and freebies to create such a generous basket. It's an incredible gift that costs next to nothing! We see someone is already eyeing up all the goodies. 😼
Page 1 of 8