Black Friday Deals
Who's ready for some deals?! This year, Black Friday is November 25, 2022. We're sharing the best 2022 Black Friday deals and ads for all the big retailers including Walmart, Target, Amazon, Best Buy, Kohl's, and many other popular stores! You'll also find the latest Black Friday sales on your favorite brands including Little Tikes, KitchenAid, Fisher-Price, Apple, Nintendo, and more. Be sure to browse all of the hottest gift ideas and stocking stuffers, too, so you know what to add to your Black Friday shopping list!
Sign up NOW and get real-time email updates on all the hottest 2022 Black Friday deals!
After Black Friday ends, you can look forward to Cyber Monday Sales and Target's Semi-Annual Toy Sale.
Black Friday 2022 is going to look a bit different this year.Every retailer is competing for your business on Black Friday (AKA - the biggest shopping event of the year). With COVID precautions still in place, we're predicting many people will be opting for online shopping from home. Do it right this year and read on for the smartest shopping tips to get the most (and spend the least) out of your virtual Black Friday shopping experience!
Here's how you can score the best Black Friday deals in 2022:
1. Watch for Black Friday ad scan leaks.Stores start to release their Black Friday ads weeks leading up to the massive shopping event. This gives you plenty of time to make note of the deals you'd like to score online (or in-store if that's where you're headed). Ads also help you start planning your list and setting an ideal budget - plus which sites you'll be heading to first.
Check out our ad release predictions from last year for an idea of potential releases this year.
2. Get social with us to never miss a Black Friday deal (or giveaway)!We're social butterflies and we love to share so many things with you on both Facebook AND Instagram! While we love to bring you joy during the holidays and make you laugh, you can also expect to find tons of product reviews (likely things you're shopping for this Christmas), festive recipes, and you'll often find the latest and hottest deals in our stories as we film them live!
We've also been known to host some super fun giveaways so that's enough of a reason to click that follow button. 😉
3. Compare Black Friday deals across multiple retailers.Did you know year after year we tirelessly collect all of the pricing and data for the best Black Friday deals? We even compile them all into one large printable for you (broken down into categories) so you know you'll get the best prices on the hottest Black Friday deals.
This price comparison spreadsheet is something our readers ask for every year, and we’re so excited to be able to share it with you really soon! It’s such a useful tool for anyone hoping to score a great deal during the holiday shopping season. You’ll find price comparisons from retailers like Best Buy, Target, Kohl’s, Walmart, Costco, Sam’s Club, and more!
4. Price match where possible if you're doing some shopping in-store on Black Friday.If you're headed in-store this year to get your hands on a hot deal you just can't miss, make sure you're price matching where possible. In fact, going to the store has never been easier with retailers continuing convenient online shopping incentives like curbside pickup if you don't want to physically go into the store. Sweet!
Here are a few great reasons to price match:
- It saves you a trip to multiple stores. (And now more than ever, none of us want to go to more places than we need to.)
- It allows you to use specific store credit cards or gift cards in your wallet.
- You can use a rewards account at a store that has better benefits over another.
A few stores offering price matching to Amazon include Dick's Sporting Goods, Target, Best Buy, and Kohl’s. Before you step out the door, call your local store ahead of time to make sure they honor price matching for Black Friday deals. Also, ask about any restrictions or additional details to their policy that could apply especially with COVID present.
5. Know each store's Black Friday deal specialty.Historically, certain stores have offered the best deals in different product categories (specifically with JCPenney, Macy’s, and Kohl’s offering the highest percentage of savings). This will also help you know which sites to head to first once the virtual shopping extravaganza begins!
Here's which stores feature the best Black Friday deals in certain product categories:
6. Use discounted gift cards to sweeten the Black Friday deals.Stretch your potential savings by using discounted gift cards on your purchases. Sites like Raise.com are great for finding savings on retailer credit. Even better, almost all of the gift cards you'll score are able to be used for online orders. Win, win!
Look, we know life it's crazy right now, so if you really want to limit the amount of effort you're putting into your Black Friday shopping and just need really great deals, then head over to our site's deals on discounted gift cards here. There you'll find the latest and greatest gift card finds you won't want to miss!
Page 1 of 82