Need some good gift ideas? You've come to the right place! Whether you're shopping for gifts for family, friends, neighbors, kids, teachers, or co-workers—we've got you covered with all the best items that they're sure to love! In addition to sharing all of the best gift ideas, we're dedicating to saving you money on your gift-giving, too!
Shopping on a budget? Check out these frugal gift ideas that cost less than $10:
1. Send a yummy box of Cheryl's Cookies.At Cheryl’s Cookies, you can grab this Birthday Cookie Sampler AND a free $10 Reward Card for only $9.99 shipped! The best part... there is no coupon needed for this deal. You can read more about this promo here.
"I sent some Cheryl's Cookies to my dad and he was so excited to get cookies unexpectedly - he seemed happier to get those than he was with his Christmas gift which was 10x more expensive." - Jessica
2. Give a decorative succulent gift.You don't need to know everything about succulents in order to care for them, which ultimately makes them great gift ideas for anyone. As an idea, you could purchase a 5-pack of starter succulents and gift one to each of your closest friends, drastically reducing the overall price.
You could also just buy one succulent and have it shipped directly to a friend. CTS Air Plants on Amazon has individual succulents starting at just $6.95. Either way, it's the thought that counts. 🤗🌵Here are two other places that I'd recommend ordering online:
- Fat Plants San Diego Succulent Plant. This California licensed nursery and grower guarantees fully rooted plants and always has a great variety.
- The Home Depot. A tried and true home improvement store that always has a great selection of succulent species.
3. Send an amazing 3D LovePop card.Looking for more meaningful gift ideas? Go the old-school route with a handwritten card via snail mail. This company offers incredibly designed 3D cards that will be treasured by anyone that receives them.
When you buy 5 cards for $50 from our link, you'll spend just $10 on each card (normally $13 EACH), so although you have to buy a few to spend just $10 on each card, it's more than worth it if you have a few people in mind.
These cards make great Mother's Day gifts and are also cool to send to family members that live afar just to show them that they are in your thoughts.
4. Give a fun activity book to a kid who loves to draw.This cute gift idea will make a little girl’s unicorn dreams come true for less than $4! The activity book includes 8 sparkly scratch-off pages, a scratcher tool, and tons of other creative activities to keep them occupied.
"I purchased this book for my daughter after we shared this deal on Hip2Save and she loves it!" - Lina
5. Create a personalized photo gift.Photos are always easy and affordable gift ideas! Compile a few pictures of fun vacations, memorable moments, or important milestones and have them printed at Shutterfly starting at just 15 cents per print. With just $10, you could potentially get about 66 photos to gift!
Here are 9 other places you can score free or super cheap photo prints!
Hip Tip: Want to spend a little more? Check out this personalized name necklace that our team loves! You'll blow any mom away with this surprise.
6. Fill a gift basket with yummy munchies.Surprise friends and neighbors with some delicious popcorn from Harry & David. Consider this classic tin with 4 large bags of Moose Munch popcorn.
Have more mouths who you think will want to indulge? You can even scoop up this 10-pack of popcorn and choose your own flavors! Yum! Even better, you can save more with any one of these codes. Note that you can only use one code per order, so use the one that works best for you.
FREEDELIVERY → Free Shipping on order $75+ (exp 12/31) SHARE20 → 20% off orders of $75+ (exp 12/31) HDTAKE15 → Save 15% off orders of $60+ (exp 12/31)
7. Buy an office gift for a friend who works from home.it's nice to get a little something to make working from home more enjoyable and we're big fans of these thoughtful office gift ideas.
Something as simple as a new mouse pad or a genius mug warmer can make all the difference during someone's workday.
8. Spend no money and share all of these freebies with friends!From a dozen free Krispy Kreme donuts for healthcare workers to a $10 credit to your Amazon account, we've got the best of the best stuff that you can score online at no cost. Who doesn't love awesome and totally legit freebies all the time?!
And here are a few budget-friendly Christmas gift ideas for large groups:
As great as giving can be, thinking of clever gift ideas for a whole group of people (especially all at one time) can be a struggle. When working within a tight budget, try to combine small items into mini packages to increase the gift's value while still keeping costs low.
Having the gifts be the same lets you purchase in bulk to take advantage of quantity discounts, making that $1 per person goal much more attainable. Read on for gift ideas that cost roughly a dollar or just a couple of dollars each to help make group gift giving (especially around the holidays) easy on the mind and easy on the wallet!
1. So Noteworthy
This noteworthy set is perfect for keeping a daily journal, jotting notes, or doodling. Both notebook sets offer a wide variety of designs and colors so each recipient's gift is unique! Add an extra personal touch and write a friendly note on the first page for them to see each time they open their journal!
2. Faux Frappuccino
How smart is this gift idea?! Find me someone who won't say "OMG how BRILLIANT!" about these chocolate-filled Starbucks cups... I'll wait. 😉 This super clever packaging uses clear beverage cups, gold-foiled candies, a little white tissue paper, and a green straw. Feel free to conceal a surprise inside (like a gift card) or give as is.
3. Winter Survival Kit
Cold weather means crisp, dry air—but it can leave your skin feeling dry and lips dehydrated. Sooth chapped winter skin and lips with a buttery lip balm, mini hand lotion, and a pocket-size pack of tissues to make a complete winter kit.
Give the gift of an at-home pedicure with an emery board, toe separators, and, of course, nail polish. 💅 You can even grab Lina's FREE "For Your Mistle TOES" gift tag to complete the whole set.
As an extra touch, package homemade sugar scrub in mini jars as an exfoliant for rough heels—it's just like the salon!
5. Made with Joy
Make a Rae Dunn inspired ornament with holiday buzzwords or personalize it with your recipient's name! Lina's DIY is easy, fun, and ideal when you need frugal gift ideas. If you don't own a Cricut machine, you can purchase similar decals on Etsy!
You can also make this DIY present year-round by swapping out the ornaments and holiday words for a ring dish with their monogram or fun words like "bling", "love", or "his" and "hers" if it's for a couple.
6. Merry and Bright
I'll be the first to admit that sometimes giving candles as a gift can seem a little generic, but these mercury glass candle holders from the Dollar Tree are absolutely dazzling! ✨Pair with a battery operated tea light for a zero mess candle and you've got an inexpensive gift that looks really snazzy! You'll probably want to keep a few for yourself to add to your own holiday decor.
7. Good Ol' R & R
Got a friend that loves health and beauty products? This gift idea will help your recipient melt away the stress of busy holiday plans with a relaxing sheet face mask and some chamomile tea. You could even go the extra mile and DIY an essential oil mister, great for spritzing a pillow before laying your head down.
To make the essential oil mister:
- Unscrew the spray top from a glass bottle.
- Add 10 drops of essential oil to the bottle — I love eucalyptus around winter time!
- Add a few drops of vodka... strange, I know, but it helps blend the oil and makes the scent last longer!
- Fill the rest of the way with water, leaving a little room at the top.
- Securely screw on the spray top and gently shake to blend the oil.
- To add even more of a personal touch, label the bottle with the kraft paper tags to identify the essential oil scent!
Write a little note with some great usage ideas, like an air or fabric freshener! Feel free to switch up the scents with soothing lavender or invigorating peppermint.
Gift giving to a large group doesn't need to cost a fortune. And you can make the value seem much more than what you actually spent! With just a buck and these clever DIYs, you can gift some Christmas cheer to just about anyone, no matter how many people you need to buy for.
Happy gift shopping!
Page 1 of 370