Gifts For Teenage Girls
Looking for the perfect gifts for teenage girls?! We totally get how hard that can be. Teenagers and their ever-changing interests... We get it, teenage girls can be a pretty tough crowd to shop for. We should know — half of our Hip2Save team members have teens at home! To make your gift shopping a touch easier for the hard-to-please group, we're doing all the research to find you all the top gifts for teenage girls!
Here are just a few of our fave gifts for teenage girls:
1. Trendy noveltiesI know when I was a teenage girl, I loved decorating my room. With an endless amount of vibrant colors to choose from, these Play Tailor sequin pillowcases will help your teen spruce up their favorite space! Never thought you could have fun with a pillow cover? Teens will be addicted to drawing with the reversible sequins — and for under $8, you can snag a few extras!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9dq4vbcB5g Have you heard of GlowCity Light Up Emoji Masks?! Your teens need these, you need these, we all need these! They're entertaining for the whole family! There are endless options of fun, and this fun video only scratches the surface of possibilities. Emoji glow mask mini golf, anyone?!
For teenage girl toes, Bath & Body Works sells Shea-Infused Lounge Socks OR scoop up some unicorn socks that really show off your teen's fun personality! These vibrant and colorful socks will make the perfect stocking stuffers and something they'll love wearing! Choose a different pair for every day of the week with their diverse designs, like tacos, donuts, llamas, and many more! This gift for teenage girls will be loved by all.
2. Photo printing devicesTeens LOVE pictures! This is a no brainer gift for teenage girls. Help them preserve their fun and special moments with the Instax camera and accessories bundle. This bundle brings back retro-cool Polaroid photos along with the ease of snapping photos and shaking your pictures for instant photographs. With this throwback film camera, your teen will be the center of attention at any gathering.
"My 12-year-old daughter LOVES this camera! She used it for Christmas and the whole family fell in love with it. My 78-year-old Grandma even wants to get one. The pictures are clear and the flash is great. It's an awesome camera for instant memories with family. Love this and the bundle package with accessories is so worth the price!" - ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Verified Amazon Reviewer of the Instax Camera and accessories bundleIf they can't part with taking photos on their smartphone, let your teens share memories they've already captured with the HP Sprocket Photo Printer. With this pocket-sized wireless Bluetooth gadget, your teens can take photos with their friends and print them directly from their phones or social media. And there's no need to purchase ink, either, since the ink is built into the paper (it also comes with a peel-and-stick backing so they can enjoy their prints anywhere)! Make sure they download the app, too, so they can customize their prints with fun filters, borders, and text.
Want a fun mix of both Polaroid and the flexibility of printing from your phone? Snag one of these awesome KiiPix Smartphone Printers, so your teen can print any of their favorite photos, Polaroid-style! Load the film, place your phone on top of the printer, and enjoy instantly printing all your favorite photos from your phone – it's that easy!
3. Photo displayIt goes without saying that your teenage girls likely have a LOT of pictures. Clip them onto the Umbra Hanging Photo display without the mess of tape or all the holes for their own customizable collage.
Still thinking about scooping up one of those Instax Polaroids for your teen? Check out these fun and inexpensive photo albums to complement their new camera like the Instax Photobook or the Photo desk calendar. Whether standing them up on their homework desk or sticking with a traditional photo album, these will be the perfect gifts to display those memories.
4. Cozy outerwearFor a teenage girl gift to keep them extra cozy, check out these As Seen on TV Huggle Blanket Hoodies! They combine the comfort of a blanket with the mobility of a sweatshirt into the ultimate snuggly piece. The Huggle is reversible so your teenage girl can wear it with either the fuzzy sherpa or the smooth plush on the inside. As an extra bonus, it even has pockets!
5. Smartphone accessoriesIf your teens are anything like ours here at Hip2Save, they’re obsessed with their phones! We found that these finger ring smartphone stands and Popsockets PopMinis are the perfect accessories to make holding their precious phone a lot easier! Go bold with the Breakfast Club trio, or stay more subtle with solid black. These gifts for teenage girls would also be great to throw in gift baskets and to use as stocking stuffers.
These easy stick adhesive accessories simplify taking selfies or standing phones upright for more user-friendly viewing. You may even want to purchase a set for yourself or any other phone lovers on your list!
Keep mobile device battery life in mind. Never hear the excuse, “Sorry, my phone died” from your teenager again! With this portable Anker PowerCore portable charger, your teen can freshen up their battery thanks to high-speed charging technology. This device adds over one charge to an iPhone 8 or at least 80% to the Galaxy S8 and other flagship smartphones.
6. WalletCash and gift cards to favorite stores and restaurants are the ultimate one-size-fits-all gifts! That’s why we think storing them in these cool wallets really steps up your gift-giving game.
Shopping for the teen girl? We love these small, floral Vera Bradley zip ID case or these slim Thread Wallets for the minimalist girl. Both feature a convenient design that can easily attach to their keys, lanyards, or gym passes. Whether they like an easy zip closure or a slimmer profile, these wallets will be the perfect case for quick errands while still showcasing their fun personality.
7. Beauty must-havesStock up for your beauty-loving teen so she has all the essentials for her ever-growing collection. This Batiste Dry Shampoo, available in many different refreshing scents, will get rid of oily hair and leave her hair full of body for days without using up all of Mom and Dad's hot water. If you're looking for more options, check out our favorite dry shampoo brands used by the Hip2Save team!
Kristen Ess hair straightener from the buzzy new line at Target. This multifunctional straightener can straighten or curl hair for the salon look they want! With its round-edge titanium plates and fast heat technology, this modern-looking straightener will leave her hair silky and shiny.
Morphe Setting Mist, available only at ULTA. Morphe's continuous, air-powered setting mist delivers even and controlled application. Whether she wears liquid or powder makeup, this micro-fine mist will keep her feeling confident and worry-free from melting, caking, or fading. You can't go wrong with beauty products when it comes to gifts for teenage girls!
Time to get your teenage girl gifting on!
Hide Expired Posts
Page 1 of 45