White Elephant Gift Ideas
Looking for the best white elephant gift ideas? You've come to the right place! There's nothing like a good ol' white elephant gift exchange to give friends and family something to laugh about. From hilarious games to bizarre novelty items, we've got all the best white elephant gift ideas to make gift-giving memorable this year!
Sometimes a sentimental gift just won't do.These cheeky, unique, and totally outlandish finds will have all your friends and family rolling on the floor laughing! With something hand-picked for everyone in mind, we think you'll love these hilariously funny White Elephant gifts and enjoy gifting them even more.
1. Prank gift boxesPrank Gift Boxes are one of our favorite white elephant gift ideas because what's inside is never what your recipient would expect! These boxes appear to contain absolutely ridiculous products from clueless companies, except you'll get to fill them with something they'll actually want.
Finally, giftees can take cream with their conditioner with this Bathe & Brew prank box, say goodbye to costly toilet paper with the Roto Wipe box, or DIY a candle that's as unique as they are with this Earwax Candle Kit. 😬 Wrapping any white elephant gift inside a Prank Pack adds an extra layer of fun and enjoyment that'll have everyone in the room laughing!
Walmart also sells a variety of Prank gift boxes for just $3.97!
2. Hilarious gamesThere's nothing that brings a crowded room together quite like a funny board game. These fun games are perfect icebreaking white elephant gift ideas that are sure to warm up anyone's night.
In You've Got Crabs, the family splits into teams, creates sea-cret signals, matches up drawing cards, and tries to communicate the secret signal to the other team before the opponents steal all their crabs. Your friends will love this team-building game of sea-crecy and even the kids can join in on the fun!
Hip Tip: If you find this game crab-tivating, make sure to scoop up this You've Got Crabs: Imitation Crab Expansion Kit to gift your friends all the crabs!By now, most people have heard of the hit TV show "The Office," and probably more famously the banter of the lead character, Michael Scott.
If you know an Office fan, this white elephant gift won't disappoint! Gift them with the board game that takes Michael's coined phrase "that's what she said" and turns it into a game of twisted innuendos. While That's What She Said is not as raunchy as other adult games on the market, this card matching game is suggested for ages 18 and older.
Looking for a white elephant gift that everyone will love? Your friends will be cracking up at the absurdity of Watch Ya Mouth!
Using mouth expanders similar to what you would see at an orthodontist's office, players shout out different phrases on their cards in hopes that their team will somehow understand the message they're trying to get across. Oh, and they look ridiculous doing so! We're pretty confident they'll want to start playing this game right on the spot.
3. Cheeky booksBooks are always wonderful white elephant gift ideas, but why not gift one with some humor and funny pictures to really spice things up?
Porn for Women is a hilarious book packed with photos of men showcasing the real love languages women desire while challenging us to reevaluate what is truly sexy. I love it when you talk clean to me. We think any woman would get a good laugh out of this book and find the sexy chores (that you didn't even have to ask him to do) even more desirable. 😉
Let's take this party to the bathroom! What's Your Poo Telling You will be the perfect hilarious addition to anyone's bathroom reading basket. Gift this book packed full of interesting nuggets from Dr. Stool, trivia, funny descriptions, and illustrations.
All potty humor aside, your friends will probably learn a lot about their bodies that they didn't already know before!
Who knew gifting a book about chicken could be so seductive? We love this 50 Shades of Chicken Parody Cookbook, a #1 Best Seller in Gourmet Cookbooks on Amazon. Get down and dirty in the kitchen with recipes like Chicken with a Lardon, Dripping Thighs, Mustard-Spanked Chicken, and more, more, more.
There's so many great recipes this book has to offer, so we think anyone who enjoys cooking will truly love this white elephant gift.
4. Novelty socksWe all have that friend (or spouse) who can't walk away from a nail-biting football game or who's ready to launch into a plea of, "Oh, honey! Can you do me a huge favor?" while curled up on the couch. Gift these novelty "If You Can Read This" Sock sets, so your loved ones can be a bit more humorous and subtle when asking for another drink.
With pairs ranging from beer and wine to tacos and donuts, this white elephant gift will hit the sweet spot of anyone on your list. PSA: Husbands and wives beware... when buying these socks, you'll be expected to fulfill these requests, so you may just want to gift a pair to yourself, too. 😆
Shopping for a white elephant gift for a friend who loves the popular and beloved Italian meal that is pizza? I think we all know at least one person in our life that would get a kick out of these Pizza Box Socks!
Packed in a cardboard pizza box and rolled to imitate a real pizza pie, there are guaranteed laughs to be had when opening up this gift. Not only are they colorfully hilarious, but they are also functional and made of high-quality textiles to be enjoyed for years to come.
Hip Tip: Know a true pizza lover? Gift the Pizza Box Socks with a gift card to their favorite pizza place!
5. Coloring books for adultsGive this throwback Golden Girls Coloring Book as a white elephant gift to any Golden Girls fanatic. Whether your friend is a skilled artist or a casual doodler, they'll enjoy the stunning pen-and-ink illustrations of memorable characters and scenes of their favorite long-running hit television show. This rare gift will be appreciated by any true fan!
Hip Tip: Pair this coloring book with some Crayola colored pencils, so your Golden Girl fan can really let their creativity flow.A hysterical spin on the New York Times bestselling Awkward Family Photo books, this Awkward Family Photos: Adult Coloring Book is the perfect white elephant gift for anyone in a family filled with colorful characters. With a bunch of awkward photos to color, we're pretty sure endless laughter will ensue.
These animals really let loose in this Farting Animals Coloring Book. Your friends or family, no matter their age, will enjoy laughing and coloring pictures of farting meerkats, dogs, pandas, giraffes, hippos, horses, kittens, and more! It's the coloring book they never knew they needed.
Hip Tip: Love this coloring book? Gift a whole collection and have a smelly good time with the Farting Magical Creatures Coloring Book and the Super Cute Farting Animals Coloring Book.
6. Fun with foodWith these innovative kitchen appliance designs, your friends might be fighting over presents at this year's white elephant gift exchange! This ThinkGeek Star Wars Death Star Waffle Maker is a great collector's item to bring any Star Wars fan to the dark side.
Plug it in, warm it up, and pour the batter onto the non-stick cooking plates. In just minutes, your friends will have golden, delicious waffles, tasty enough to destroy a planet for.
Your friends can toast it all with Kitchemy Reusable Toaster Bags and skip the mess in the kitchen. Practical, portable, and so easy to use, these toaster bags can work in a toaster, oven, microwave, or on a grill.
Plus, they can be reused up to 50 times at temperatures up to 500 °F without any worries. Also, since they're FDA-approved, BPA-free, and gluten-free, they've made healthy habits a priority when manufacturing these bags.
Just when you thought they were extinct, the TriceraTACO Tuesday is back! Your taco-loving friends are going to want tacos every night of the week with this TriceraTACO taco holder.
Whether you use it as a white elephant gift for your friends or to make dinner more fun for your kids, we guarantee they'll be devouring tacos with style!
Hip Tip: Love this gift? Bring all the dinosaurs out from extinction and gift these NACHOsaurus and TACOsaurus Rex sets to complete their collection!
7. Toilet time funNeed white elephant gift ideas for an avid golfer? Gift them this Potty Putter Toilet Time Game so they can get in some extra practice time while sitting on the toilet.
This hilarious set for all ages includes its own putting green that fits perfectly around any toilet. It's complete with a hole flag, two golf balls, a putter, and a "Do Not Disturb" door hanger. Sure it may be funny to you, but to an aspiring PGA golfer, this gift's a hole in one!
Funny bathroom items are great white elephant gift ideas that are sure to give your friends a good chuckle. Gift this talking toilet spindle to your friends and family and turn an ordinary trip to the bathroom into a laugh-filled surprise they'll never forget!
Record your own messages and keep the jokes rolling with this motion sensor toilet paper spindle. This hilarious bathroom accessory is not only practical but makes for the perfect gag gift joke, stocking stuffer, or bathroom prank.
We all have that friend who hates to use public bathrooms, I know I'm one of them! They'll never worry about another bathroom encounter with this Public Toilet Survival Kit gift.
Each kit includes one toilet seat cover, two antiseptic wipes, and one pair of latex-free disposable gloves which should be enough to keep them safe and sanitary in even the most challenging conditions. They'll never be holding it in again with this practical, yet hysterical, white elephant gift!
8. For The New ParentsEat your hearts out with this white elephant gift! The Tortilla Swaddle for babies is a functional and funny gift for new parents.
The soft layers of this cotton-blend tortilla swaddle and cap will keep their baby so warm and irresistibly cute, you'll just want to gobble them up! This gift will be sure to give a whole new meaning to wrapping up a little burrito baby.
"I didn't know babies pooped!" The Baby Owner's Manual book is the perfect white elephant gift for those clueless, new parents that actually don't know it all.
This handy book, which takes on the verbiage of hysterical computer jargon, covers basic topics that every parent needs to know such as operating instructions, troubleshooting tips, and advice on first-year maintenance. With this book, your friends will be pro-parenting in no time, and their little ones will be operating at peak efficiency before they know it!
Take it easy, baby! Any parent would appreciate the sense of irony that this BUFF BABY Dumbell Rattle will give them while they watch their baby get swole, rep after rep, in the living room. All joking aside, this gentle sounding baby rattle is totally safe for baby, has no phosphates, is BPA-free, and would make the perfect white elephant gift and even a funny baby shower gift.
9. Close companions"There's nothing wrong with having a tree as a friend." Give this extra special Bob Ross Chia Pet to one of your friends, and let them bring their favorite TV personality to life! This box features a cherishable handmade Bob Ross planter, chia seeds, plastic drip tray, and easy instructions. They'll be enjoying their new favorite pottery in no time! The perfect companion! These Grow a Boyfriend or Grow a Girlfriend novelties are the perfect white elephant gift for any of your single friends or family members.
If they can't get a date, grow 'em a mate! Put them in water and watch them grow six times their size! Your friends may think it's all fun and games, but it's not pretend when you grow the perfect friend. And on a serious note, we guarantee these partners won't nag you.
Whoever said that a man's best friend was a dog clearly never had a Pet Rock! It's the perfect bestie for anyone on your gift list, and we guarantee your friends won't have any allergies to this new cutie!
The cozy gift box comes with everything they'll need to care for their new pet like an adjustable leash, warm blanket, and even potty training newspapers. This #1 Best Seller even includes a thoughtful Adoption Certificate to make the transition to their new forever home a smooth one.
10. Outlandish finds"It's better to have damp underpants than no underpants at all." This convenient and portable pair of Instant Underpants will make a hilarious white elephant gift to anyone on your list who may be anal about clean underwear and who could use an extra pair of panties on the fly!
Compressed into a compact pellet, all users have to do is add them to some water, and voila, Instant Underpants! These will be well received at any secret Santa or white elephant gift exchange, or as a stocking stuffer.
At last, the yodeling pickle all your friends and family have been waiting for! With a mere press of a button, this Yodelling Pickle will yodel its little heart out.
Your recipient will feel like they're in the Swiss Alps with its irresistible serenading. This toy is sure to make a silly gag gift and provide hours of entertainment!
Have a card-game-loving friend or kids who love a humorous toy? These Pretex Jumbo Playing Cards are completely multifunctional and can be used to build a giant house of cards, use as poker placemats, casino party decorations, and props. This white elephant gift idea is sure to be big (literally)!
Time to get your White Elephant gifting on!
Page 1 of 3