Shopping for kid's clothes? Well, you've come to the right place. We're sharing all of the best sales so that you can easily score cheap kids clothes! You'll find awesome buys for both boys and girls with lots of cute styles to pick from. We even share deals on kids designer clothes, too! Be sure to browse here often for the latest kids clothing discounts.
I don't know about you, but my kid's clothes seem to do some crazy shrinking these days. OR maybe it's just that my kids are growing faster than a weed?! If it's time to update your kids wardrobes too, here are 7 of our favorite retailers to visit when looking to shop and save the most on kids clothing...
1. TargetIn 2016, Target launched an exclusive, yet affordable, high-quality kids clothing line called Cat & Jack with adorable items for boys in sizes 4-18, girls in sizes 4-20, toddlers in sizes 2T-5T, and Baby Cat & Jack items in sizes 0-24M. Prices range from $4.50 to $39.99, with most items under $19.99. Plus, you can often save more on this clothing by pairing sales or clearance with Target Circle Offers!
They even expanded their Cat & Jack collection in 2017 to include an Adaptive Clothing Line to fit the needs of even more kids. Some highlights from the collection include no tags, flat seams, outerwear with zip-off sleeves, footless sleepwear, and extra-soft, durable cotton knits - just to name a few.
And the best part is... if you’re not satisfied with any Target Owned Brand item - including Cat & Jack apparel, you can return it within ONE year with a receipt for an exchange or a refund. Remember, if you're a Target REDcard holder, you'll save an additional 5% off your purchases.
A Few Other Target-Owned Kids Clothing Brands: Art Class, C9 by Champion, Circo, Genuine Kids, Mossimo, Nate Berkus, Oh Joy!, Wondershop, and Xhilaration.
2. The Children’s PlaceIf you're looking to score inexpensive kids denim and basics, The Children's Place is the place to shop! Basic denim under $8 and graphic tees under $5?! Yes, thanks. They also often offer amazing clearance buys! And, if you prefer to shop online, they always offer free shipping every day – with no minimum! Also, be sure to keep your eyes peeled for various PLACE Cash promotions where you can earn "coupons" for making a qualifying purchase! For instance, for every $20 you spend, they'll occasionally offer $10 PLACE cash to use toward your next purchase of $20 or more at any store location or online.
3. Old Navy & GAPOld Navy and GAP offers great bargains on quality kids uniforms, adorable baby & toddler clothing, and winter apparel, as well as great buys for tweens and teens. Plus, Old Navy regularly hosts one-day sales where they offer HOT prices on different categories throughout the store – for that day only. The best time to shop and get the biggest bang for your buck is in between seasons (i.e. - shop for winter clothing in March and summer clothing in October). Another great time to scout out the clearance racks for big bargains is during their twice-a-year epic clearance events.
Also, whenever Old Navy offers Super Cash, you can earn $10 in Super Cash for every $25 spent in-store or online BEFORE discounts. You can then redeem your $10 in Super Cash on every $25 eligible merchandise purchase in stores and online during a specified redemption period.
4. Carter’s & OshKosh B’GoshShopping for a little one? Although their prices can be higher than some stores, Carter's and OshKosh B'Gosh retail stores (and online) often have great Doorbuster sales, such as Buy One, Get TWO Free Tees or Bottoms, $10 two-piece Fleece Jammies, $6 Fleece Jackets, and other great buys. They occasionally will offer free shipping too! Note that most printable coupons and promo codes are not valid on clearance or doorbusters, but you can check to see what coupons/offers are available here for Carter's or here for OshKosh B'Gosh.
5. Kohl'sWhenever Kohl's has their clearance events and/or offers coupons for baby or kids clothing, it's time to go! You can stack coupons, even with clearance prices... AND if you're a Kohl's cardholder, there are several times a year that you can score an additional 30% off AND free shipping when you use your Kohl's card. SWEET! Plus, occasionally Kohl's offers threshold coupons for $10 off your $50 purchase or 20% off select clothing that you can stack with your cardholder discount. Also, be sure to watch for exclusive coupons in your mailbox AND offers in your inbox for up to 40% off for really sweet deals!
6. WalmartIf you're willing to browse through the clearance racks at Walmart, you can score some killer deals on really cute clothing and shoes for kids and babies – including leggings, shoes, jackets, PJs, and more! The clearance racks aren't the only place to score great buys, as their everyday low prices are great. A few clearance deals we have spotted previously at our local Walmart recently include $1 Infant fleece jackets, $1 Boys long sleeve tees, $9 Boys four-piece dress outfits, $2 Girls leggings, and MORE! Just be sure to scan clothing at the price scanner to ensure that the items are priced as marked.
7. JCPenneyJCPenney is another great place to score cheap name-brand clothing, such as Carter's! A great time to shop is whenever they offer an additional 50% discount on clearance at checkout that can also be stacked with an in-store coupon!
JCPenney occasionally also sends out mailer coupons for $10 off your $10 purchase and offers $10 off $10 coupon giveaways that can make items completely FREE!
Also, if you're a rewards member (it's FREE!), you'll earn rewards certificates, receive coupons, sale notifications, and more! Plus, JCPenney cardholders earn double rewards points and receive exclusive offers throughout the year whenever they shop with their store card. Sweet!
Page 1 of 14