1. Get a Free Cupcake from Barnes & Noble Café.Join the Barnes & Noble Kids' Club, and your child will get a free cupcake from the café on his or her birthday. Other perks of the club include:
- 30% off list price on any one kids' book or toy for your children
- $5 reward for every $100 you spend on kids' items online and in stores
2. Enjoy a Free Kids Meal at Old Spaghetti Factory.Join The Old Spaghetti Factory Birthday Club, and kids 12 and under will receive a free kids meal on their birthday and a free treat on their half-birthday! Find a location nearest you.
3. Score a Free Kids Meal at Zaxby's.When you register for the Zax Kidz Club by mail, your child will receive a free Cookie Card for joining and a free Kidz Meal Card on their birthday. Kids must be 10 years of age and under to join.
4. Play Free Games at Chuck E. Cheese.When you sign up for More Cheese Rewards, Chuck E. Cheese’s will give your kiddo 20 minutes of Unlimited Games during their birthday week, plus a one-time redemption of 100 tickets available during the month of their half birthday. You'll also get the following benefits just for signing up:
- A free, one-topping personal pizza on your next visit (may take 24 hours to arrive)
- $10 reward when you visit three times within a 12-month period ($20 spend required)
- Referral rewards: 100 free tickets for each friend you refer (max of 20 per year)
5. Enjoy a Buy One, Get One Free Ice Cream at Baskin Robbins.Sign up for the Baskin Robbins Club 31 birthday club, and kids 12 and under will get a "buy one, get one free" scoop offer for their birthday. You can register up to four kids at one time. Everyone above the age of 12 who signs up for the birthday club will also get:
- a free scoop on their birthday (valid for 5 days after your big day)
- a $3 off $20 cake purchase coupon
6. Build a Birthday Bear As Low As $1 at Build-A-Bear.Build-A-Bear Workshop offers Bonus Club Members (totally free to join) a Birthday Treat Bear for the cost of the age your kiddo is turning (regularly $14). Just bring the birthday boy or girl into your local Build-A-Bear store any day during their birthday month, and the age they are turning is how much it will cost to make their own Birthday Treat Bear! No proof of age or identification is needed.
Every birthday celebration at Build-A-Bear includes the following at no additional charge:
- a special birthday heart ceremony
- birthday heart for their furry friend
- birthday cake photo prop
- birthday sticker
- birthday party hat
- ringing the birthday bell and announcing their birthday to the entire workshop
7. Get Buy One, Get One Free Blizzard Treats at Dairy Queen.Sign up for Dairy Queen's Blizzard Fan Club and get a coupon for a free 16 fl oz Blizzard Treat with the purchase of another 16 fl oz Blizzard Treat on your birthday and anniversary. Take your child to Dairy Queen, and you both can both enjoy a special treat on their special day!
8. Receive a Free Kids Meal at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery.If you have kiddos 12 or younger, sign them up for the Perkins Kids Birthday Club, and they’ll get a coupon for a free kids meal during the week of their birthday.
9. Snag a Free Doughnut at Krispy Kreme (and Free Coffee for You!).If your child loves doughnuts (and you love coffee), here's a birthday reward that treats both of you! Sign up for Krispy Kreme's eClub and get a free small coffee AND doughnut on your birthday!
You’ll receive an email with the coupon about a week before your birthday, and it’s valid for two weeks. Even better, you'll also get a free doughnut just for signing up!
10. Indulge in Free Ice Cream at Marble Slab or Maggie Moo's.Download the Marble Slab/Maggie Moo's app and join the Slab Happy Rewards to get a $5 reward sent to you seven days prior to your birthday (will expire seven days after your birthday). This reward should make for a free birthday treat!
You'll also get a $5 reward when you sign up and make your first purchase. *Note that you must be 13 or older to sign up for the Rewards Club.