Big Lots Free Item Coupon | FREE Red Bull for Rewards Members!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We love Big Lots free item coupons & deals!
Big Lots often offers up free product coupons to make your shopping trip even more fun!
Through March 26th, head to Big Lots where Rewards Members (free to join) can score a FREE 8.4oz can of Red Bull (a $2.99 value)! This freebie is valid for both new and existing rewards members!
The free product coupon should automatically be loaded to your Rewards Account so all you have to do is present your Rewards Card to the cashier. There’s no coupon needed – easy peasy!
Note that this offer is valid in-store only and while supplies last. There’s a limit of one per customer and the offer might not show in your Rewards account, but it should be loaded on ALL accounts.
Here are some of the freebies they have offered in the past…
- Dr. Teal’s Hand Soap 12.5oz Bottle
- Candy Bar or Treat (up to $1.39)
- Panrosa Hand Sanitizer 16.9-ounce Pump Bottle
- Erin Baker’s Homestyle Granola 12-ounce Bag
- Winter Wonder Lane 140-Count Mini Light Set in ANY Color
- Caramel Creams single pack 1.9-ounce
- 3.5-ounce mini bag of Albanese Gummies
- 10-ounce bag of Fresh Finds Marshmallows or Mini Marshmallows
- 2-ounce Miracle-Gro packet
- Kids Halloween Beanie
Be sure to check back for free product coupon offers as we’ll update this post as soon as we hear about any new freebies that are available!
Curious about becoming a Big Lots Rewards Member? Check out these perks:
- Earn 15% off at signup (can take up to 3-days to receive the discount email)
- Earn a $5 reward for every 3 purchases
- Earn a $10 bonus reward for every $200 you spend in furniture and patio furniture
- VIP shopping days
- Buy More, Save More coupons
- Birthday surprise
- Combine Rewards with other Rewards and offers
- and more!
I have 2 rewards accounts but am never seeing these offers. Any idea why?
I get the emails to the account but offer I’d never in the rewards section
The offer is loaded to your card but doesn’t show up on your account under rewards. I thought the same thing as you and just went to the store ready to show the email and the associate told me it would just ring up as $0.00 when I went to check out. Since there is no coupon or barcode to scan for the free item, it doesn’t show up in your rewards. When I checked out, it did take off the $2.49-so free! Hope that makes sense 🙂
**Just be sure to show your rewards card when you check out**
Thanks so much for the help, Donna! Good to know how it worked out for you! ❤️
THANK YOU for explaining that.