Little Debbie Ice Cream Treats at Walmart, Including NEW Nutty Bars Ice Cream Bars
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Walmart’s ice cream selection just got a bit more delicious! 🍦
For over a year, Little Debbie has been collaborating with Hudsonville Ice Cream to create fun flavors of ice cream based on the brand’s most popular snack cakes – such as their Zebra Cakes, Cosmic Brownies, Oatmeal Creme Pies, and more!
But now, Little Debbie has added a NEW novelty ice cream bar based around one of their most popular snack bars – the Nutty Buddy! These new snacks feature peanut butter ice cream with crunchy pieces dipped in crispy milk chocolate. YUM!
AND, we’ve spotted them already on the shelves at Walmart for just $4.48 (price and availability may vary by your location).
Are you still wanting to try the original Little Debbie ice cream pints too? They are also still available at Walmart for ONLY $2.50 each – that’s way less than the pricey Haagen-Dazs or Ben & Jerry’s pints!
Here are the ice cream flavors we found at Walmart:
- Fudge Rounds: A chocolate-based ice cream with ripples of fudge just like the yummy Fudge Round treats
- Oatmeal Creme Pies: Vanilla creme ice cream with soft oatmeal cookie pieces and a hint of molasses
- Cosmic Brownies: Brownie batter ice cream filled with mini rainbow chips and brownie pieces
- Zebra Cakes: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a milk chocolate fudge swirl
- Honey Buns: Honey bun-flavored ice cream with glazed honey bun pieces and a sweet cinnamon swirl
- Strawberry Shortcake Rolls: White cake ice cream with yellow cake pieces and a tart strawberry swirl
- Swiss Rolls: Chocolatey cake ice cream with chocolate cake pieces and a swirl of whipped cream
- Nutty Bars: Peanut butter ice cream swirled with chocolatey waffle cone pieces and a thick fudge swirl
- Unicorn Cakes: Strawberry ice cream with sugar crystals and pound cake
- Star Crunch: Caramel ice cream with thick fudge and chocolate crispies
Perhaps the best news of all is that these are not limited-edition products. All these flavors should be available year-round! 👏👏👏
If you’d rather make your own ice cream right at home, invest in one of our favorite ice cream makers and have an ice cream sundae party any night of the week!
Where can I find these?? Nutty bars ice cream bars..! …. on a stick!!! Mind blown!!
Hey Jessica! Be sure to check for these in your Walmart! Hoping you spot them soon! 🤞💞
Are there plans to distribute all over or in certain areas of the US?
Great question, Jessica! I’m not seeing any other details to confirm that. Hope they might be available in most stores! 💞
You bet! 🥰