DIY Crayon Valentines (Free Printable Included)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Want a non-candy Valentine’s Day idea?
Make these DIY crayon Valentines that kids can actually color! Just attach some crayons to these FREE printable cards I’ve designed, and you’ll have a cute classroom valentine and activity. If you enjoy working with your kids to make valentines, these are super easy for kids to help with.
I purchased these small individually wrapped packs of crayons via Amazon.com and taped them to the front of the valentines, which worked out perfectly! You can alternatively buy a pack of crayons and tape a few of them using tape to each valentine.
DIY Crayon Valentines
- FREE printable valentines
- small packs of crayons
- colored paper
- scissors or paper trimmer tool (like mine)
- double-sided tape
- Print and cut out each valentine.
- Cut a piece of colored paper about a 1/4 inch larger, and tape valentine to it.
- Tape crayons to the front on the bottom.
Coloring cute-ness overload!
What an easy-to-make valentine that’s not candy or food related! I know it can be tricky to find an idea that appeals to most, and this one is unique. I LOVE that this is both a cute coloring activity and valentine card to share with a friend. Can’t wait to hand these out to some little friends on Valentine’s Day! ❤️
Want more Classroom Valentine’s Day Ideas?
- “Gem of a Friend” Ring Pop Valentine
- Star Wars Inspired Classroom Valentines
- DIY “Be My Valen-Slime” Valentines