Turn This $1 Dollar Tree Bargain into Stylish Christmas Decor
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need a festive and frugal Christmas centerpiece?! 🎄
No one will be able to tell this little tabletop tree is actually from Dollar Tree after this easy DIY Christmas makeover! Use faux snow and a few holiday floral embellishments, also found at the Dollar Tree, to dress up this inexpensive $1 Christmas tree into a pretty centerpiece.
Your tree will look CHIC, not cheap!
I love that you can turn little 18 inch Dollar Tree Christmas trees (that are just a BUCK!) into designer looking decor, which definitely feels more farmhouse boutique style than a dollar store.
In fact, you could make a few of these as neighbor gifts or hostess gifts. Dollar Tree even has little battery LED lights you could add too!
- To make this tree extra full, buy an extra tree from Dollar Tree and use those branches to fill in the gaps and it’ll appear larger and more high-end looking!
- Before buying more floral embellishments, check out your own supply of holiday faux berries, Christmas ornaments, and accessories at home first.
- I found a can of white faux snow for this project, but you could even use some white paint instead.
- The burlap containers pictured are repurposed planters from another project, but my Dollar Tree has some farmhouse looking metal buckets currently that would look great too as a base!
Dollar Tree Christmas Tree CenterpiecePrint
- 18 inch tabletop Christmas tree
- White Christmas tree flocking spray
- Faux berries, small pine cones, and any other floral embellishments (Dollar Tree)
- Christmas bow for topper
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Floral foam
- 7 inch planter, or some type of basket, box, or container
Dollar Tree Makeover Success!
I’m passionate about decorating my home for Christmas without spending a ton of money and these trees can be transformed using just a few easy supplies you may already have on hand! I love how mine kinda have a farmhouse look to fit in with the style of my house. You can customize them with any colors you’d like, too!