Get Holiday Ready With 3 Easy DIY Dollar Tree Christmas Centerpieces!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
These DIY Dollar Tree Christmas centerpieces will make your holiday season!
Love easy DIY Christmas crafts & decor?
Spread some holiday cheer with these 3 easy DIY Dollar Tree Christmas centerpieces! No one will ever guess you got the supplies for so cheap! Christmas decorating is my passion, and I love making crafts including DIY Dollar Tree Christmas centerpieces.
Visiting the Dollar Tree for the holiday season is essential for craft supplies and DIYing your own decorations. Everything’s just a buck, and with some creativity, you can achieve some high-end looks using Dollar Tree supplies!
Grab your supplies at Dollar Tree, and get crafting on the cheap!
Dollar Tree has definitely stepped up its game lately with trendy, seasonal decor. I love their ornaments, Christmas trees, floral, and ribbon! There’s so much cute stuff there, and everything is priced at just $1 or less!
Today, I’m sharing three different ways to make festive centerpieces using Dollar Tree materials. Plus, I love that these ideas are FUN to do as a crafty activity, and are super cute, stylish, and cheap! This is an awesome family-fun-filled holiday activity that everyone will enjoy. Not to mention, if you have a different vision or aesthetic, use this as inspiration and customize your own designs.
3 Easy Dollar Tree Centerpiece IdeasPrint
Candles, Ornaments, and Floral Display Dollar Tree Box
- Fill the DIY rustic wooden centerpiece with lots of different bits of floral, ornaments, and two candles.
- For height, add upside-down bowls or floral foam to the inside of the box, and place items on top to help them stick out a bit more.
- If you don’t want to make your own wooden centerpiece, you could also look around your house for a large bowl, container, or serving tray and make a similar centerpiece as well.
Dollar Tree Mini Snowman Christmas Trees
- Glue red bells as “buttons” to the white trees.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around each tree as a scarf.
- Add a snowman face ornament which can be found at Dollar Tree, though they also have black hat ornaments which will also work.
- Stick into two Dollar Tree mugs (you could also use a container, pot, small bucket, or box) (mine are Rae Dunn inspired) and secure using floral foam.
Flocked Dollar Tree Mini Trees
- Embellish a plain green tree by flocking.
- I added berries and embellishments to make them look a little more high-end.
- Use a bucket or planter as a base completed this cute look. Go HERE for complete instructions.
The results are beautiful DIY Dollar Tree centerpieces for the holidays.
Wow your family and friends with these inexpensive, gorgeous centerpieces! Everyone is bound to think these are professional because of how amazing they look. You can even make an extra and gift it to a friend or use it as a hostess gift.
The holly jolly fun doesn’t stop there! Try making these Rae Dunn-inspired Christmas crafts from Dollar Tree items!
You have to get those trees when you see them. All of the Dollar Tree stores near me sold out of them a month ago.
Love these ideas! Thank you!
Thanks so much Sara! Glad you like!
Cute ideas!!! I made a gorgeous table centerpiece using almost all dollar tree supplies (ribbon from a craft store). Used the white mini trees. And definitely have to get these supplies as soon as they hit the shelves as those trees sell quick! Because so many people are doing these adorable diys. Keep them coming, I love the ideas!!!
Oh thanks so much Susan!
Hey, where did you get the spray for flocking the trees?
Walmart or Home Depot
Thanks for the tips — one could pay a fortune and not have decorations as nice as these. I have no imagination so these ideas have jump started my efforts.
Oh thanks so much for the nice feedback Mona!
Looking at all your crafts, your really talented. You have made some wonderful Christmas decorations for your family Lina!
Aww that’s so sweet thanks Sharron!
So cute! Wish I could do this but several of our local Dollar Tree stores (I’ve checked 6) have been completely out of Christmas decor/items since before Thanksgiving! I keep going to check and the asiles are empty. Management just says it’s a supply issue.
This is our stores too! All they have a gift bags and wrapping paper. I scored a few things is October when they put it out with the Halloween stuff.
You can use white chalk paint to flock. Not messy but less realistic.