New Dunkin’ Drinks | Spiked Iced Coffees & Teas Coming Soon
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We have the scoop on Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffees & Iced Teas!
Did you know Dunkin’ now makes alcoholic beverages?
Dunkin’ doesn’t just serve breakfast anymore! The popular food chain has whipped up some brand-new boozy beverages too!
You’ll spot Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Teas hitting grocery store shelves later this month and Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffees launching in September. These ready-to-drink adult beverages are being released in 12 different states: Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Texas, and Vermont. And they’ll be available year-round for your enjoyment!
These drinks have no shortage of alcohol either – the Spiked Iced Coffees have a 6% ABV and the Spiked Iced Teas have a 5% ABV! If you love the combination of caffeine and alcohol, these might be right up your alley!
What are the new Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffee Flavors?
Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffees reflect some of the chain’s most popular beverage orders! The four Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Coffee flavors include:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Original Iced Coffee – Enjoy the rich taste of the classic Dunkin’ coffee flavor mixed with alcohol.
- Dunkin’ Spiked Caramel Iced Coffee – Expect the familiar smooth and sweet taste of caramel.
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mocha Iced Coffee – This decadent flavor is bold and chocolatey.
- Dunkin’ Spiked Vanilla Iced Coffee – With sweet and creamy vanilla flavor, this drink is nothing short of satisfying.
Buy them in a 12-can variety pack where you can try three 12 oz. cans of each flavor. The Spiked Original Iced coffee will also come in 4-packs of 12 oz. cans, and for a real jolt, you can also buy them in single 19.2 oz cans.
What are the new Dunkin’ Spiked Iced Tea Flavors?
If you’re more of a tea lover than a coffee drinker, Dunkin’ has four flavors to pique your interest. Keep an eye out for these four selections later this month:
- Dunkin’ Spiked Slightly Sweet Iced Tea – Classic black tea mixed with a twist of refreshing citrus.
- Dunkin’ Spiked Half & Half Iced Tea – A perfectly balanced mix of half black tea and half lemonade.
- Dunkin’ Spiked Strawberry Dragonfruit Iced Tea Refresher – Green tea with a bright and exotic fruit flavor.
- Dunkin’ Spiked Mango Pineapple Iced Tea Refresher – Green tea paired with a burst of tropical fruit flavor.
You’ll be able to purchase these flavors in a 12-can variety pack that has three 12 oz. cans of each flavor. The classic Spiked Slightly Sweet Iced Tea also comes in a 6-pack of 12 oz. cans and in single 19.2 oz. cans.
It’s important to note that these alcoholic drinks are NOT available for purchase at Dunkin’ restaurants. If you do plan to taste test these new boozy coffee and tea offerings, you’ll need to find them at a grocery or package store. Bottom’s up!
Do you plan to try out these new spiked beverages from Dunkin’?