Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Grande Cosmetics, the Company Behind GrandeLASH-MD
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
There’s a GrandeLASH class action lawsuit. If you’ve used Grande Cosmetics products, you may want to file a claim!
Grande Cosmetics was slapped with a class action lawsuit.
Attention all beauty fans! Have you heard of the Grande Cosmetics LLC class action lawsuit?
If you used GrandeLASH-MD, GrandeBROW, or GrandeHAIR enhancement serums between January 1, 2018, and December 14, 2023, you may be eligible for settlement benefits.
You must file a claim by February 27, 2024, to be considered.
On March 13, 2024, a Fairness Hearing will take place to determine the reasonableness of the Action and whether it should be officially settled. Those who properly submit a claim will receive a cash payment if approved.
How to file a claim in the Grande Cosmetics class action lawsuit…
You may have received notification of this lawsuit in the mail. If so, your notice included a Notice ID and Confirmation Code that you can use to submit a claim. If you did not receive this notice in the mail, don’t fret! You can still file.
Here’s how to file a claim:
- If you have your Notice ID and Confirmation Code enter that information on the left. If not, click the button on the right to file a claim.
- Input or verify your personal information, amount of Grande Cosmetics items you are claiming, and preference for payment method (prepaid Mastercard, Venmo, or Zelle).
- You must attach proof of purchase if claiming two or more Grande products. Proof of purchase can be in the form of receipts, canceled checks, or credit card statements.
- Add your electronic signature and submit.
Other options to filing a claim…
If you do not wish to file a claim, you have a few other options:
- Do nothing – You won’t receive a settlement and you won’t be able to sue Grande Cosmetics for this issue at another date.
- Exclude yourself by February 6, 2024 – You can opt out from this particular lawsuit by submitting the Opt-out form. You will not receive a cash benefit, but you will retain your right to participate in another lawsuit against Grande Cosmetics.
- Object by February 6, 2024 – Objecting does not exclude you from the lawsuit, but it will allow you to express your disagreement with the settlement. You can also express your concerns at the Fairness Hearing on March 13, 2024. To object, send an email to Info@GC-Settlement.com or send a hard copy to GrandeLASH Settlement Administrator, ATTN: Objections, PO Box 58220, Philadelphia, PA 19102. Just note that if the court agrees to the settlement, you are still bound.
Why is the maker of GrandeLASH-md facing a lawsuit?
The Plaintiff has alleged that Grande Cosmetics failed to disclose material information regarding its products and the potential side effects of the ingredient Isopropyl Cloprostenate. The products in question are GrandeLASH-MD, GrandeBROW, and GrandeHAIR.
Grande Cosmetics denies any wrongdoing and says the company has comprehensive product safety testing. At this point, no scientific study has confirmed Grande’s products are causing the alleged serious adverse effects.
The court has not decided in favor of Grande or the Plaintiff. The settlement is a compromise to avoid the further cost of litigation and the hearing on March 13, 2024, will decide if the Action can be settled.
For additional information, please contact the GrandLASH Settlement Administrator at 1-844-894-6664.
Have you heard of the Verizon class action lawsuit? File your claim by April 15th, 2024!