Restaurants Where You Can Buy Pre-Made Mother’s Day Meals – No Cooking Required!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Give mom the day off on Mother’s Day with a premade meal from one of these restaurants.
Moms love restaurant deals – especially on Mother’s Day!
Mother’s Day 2024 is on Sunday, May 12, and you can’t let Mom toil away in the kitchen on her special day! While you may be tempted to treat Mom to a meal out at her favorite restaurant on Mother’s Day, lots of other people have that idea too. Mother’s Day always ends up being one of the most difficult days of the year to get a table at popular restaurants.
If you’d rather avoid the long waits and crowded restaurants on Mother’s Day, why not celebrate at home? Thankfully, there are restaurants where you can buy a pre-made meal for Mom that she’s sure to love. All you have to do is heat it up and pat yourself on the back for getting her what she really wanted for Mother’s Day – a day off! 😂
We’re sharing several restaurants below that are offered delicious and affordable options for your Mother’s Day meal in 2023.
Hip Tip: In addition to treating Mom to a yummy restaurant meal, be sure to print these fun mom coupons! 😍
Mother’s Day Family Celebration Meal from Bob Evans
The Bob Evans Mother’s Day Family Celebration Meal had everything needed to serve Mom a traditional home-style dinner. This meal fed up to 6 people starting at $79.99. For an additional cost, you could also order your choice of pie or other customizations like bakery treats and extra sides if desired.
This meal was served hot, so all you had to do was set the table and enjoy!
Here’s what was included in the Mother’s Day Family Celebration Meal for 6 ($79.99):
- Slow Roasted Turkey
- Hickory-Smoked Ham
- House-Made Bread & Celery Dressing
- Cranberry Relish
- Homestyle Mashed Potatoes with Gravy
- Green Beans with Ham
- Buttered Corn
- 12 Freshly-Baked Dinner Rolls
Mother’s Day Special to go from Bonefish Grill
In 2023, Bonefish Grill had a new special designed just for Mom, and you ould get it to go for a quiet celebration at home! Mom could order the new Scallop and Shrimp Filet Mignon for takeout and get everything to her preference – right down to the doneness of her steak!
Here’s what came in Bonefish Grill’s Mother’s Day Special for $32.90:
- 7-oz. wood-grilled Filet Mignon topped with hand-harvested Baja bay scallops and shrimp tossed in a garlic scampi sauce
- Your choice of two signature sides
- Add-on soup, salad, or beverage if desired
Buca di Beppo sold Mother’s Day Packages to go.
Buca di Beppo was open for dine-in meals on Mother’s Day, but they are made it easy to celebrate at home if you preferred to do so! Buca’s Mother’s Day Packages started at just $11 per person and were available for Pick Up, Curbside, or Delivery between Friday, May 12th, and Sunday, May 14th.
There were two different menus to choose from, and the cost for 5 people varied between $65 and $75, depending on which package you chose.
Here’s what you got in Buca di Beppo’s Mother’s Day Package for 5 (Package #1, priced at $65):
- Mixed Green or Caesar Salad
- Fresh-Baked House Bread
- Your choice of Lasagna, Baked Rigatoni, Spicy Chicken Rigatoni, or Shrimp Scampi
- Mini Chocolate Chip Cannoli (20-count)
Breakfast from Cracker Barrel
In 2023, you could order Cracker Barrel’s All-Day Pancake Breakfast Family Meal Basket for pick-up, curbside, or delivery on Mother’s Day weekend. In return, you received a free $10 Digital Bonus Card!
This yummy Mother’s Day breakfast served 5 and came hot and ready to eat.
Here’s what was included in Cracker Barrel’s All-Day Pancake Breakfast Family Meal Basket for 5 (from $39.99):
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Scrambled Eggs
- Your choice of meat (Bacon or Sausage patties)
- One side (choose Hashbrown Casserole or Fried Apples)
Legit BBQ from Dickey’s
From hickory pit-smoked meats to southern-style sides, Dickey’s had everything you need to serve Mom all her BBQ faves!
Here’s what you got in Dickey’s Family Pack for 4-6 ($69.30)
- Your choice of 2 meats (1 lb. each)
- 3 medium sides
- 6 slices of Texas Toast
- Your choice of barbecue sauce
Meals from The Fresh Market
The Fresh Market offered several delicious ways to treat Mom all day long on Mother’s Day. They sold a ready-to-cook Brunch for Four ($34.99) and Dinner for Two (from $49.99). Both meals included mouthwatering entrées, sides, and a special bouquet!
Curbside orders could be placed online or via The Fresh Market mobile app.
Here’s what came in The Fresh Market’s Mother’s Day Brunch for 4 ($34.99)
- Your choice of a 24-oz. quiche (Broccoli Cheddar, Spinach Tomato, or Quiche Lorraine)
- Market Style Bacon (1 lb)
- Mixed Berry Tub (18 oz)
- Blueberry Muffins (4 ct)
- “Love U, Mom” Bouquet
- The Fresh Market reusable shopping bag
Mother’s Day meals from Hy-Vee
Hy-Vee grocery stores sold a wide array of Mother’s Day meals that served anywhere from two to 12 people, and we’re not just talking about dinner, either! Hy-Vee also had a heat-and-eat brunch for 2-6 people, starting at just $24.99.
Hy-Vee’s Mother’s Day dinner options included ham, turkey, and prime rib, and they started at just $34.99!
Here’s what you got in HyVee’s Ham or Turkey Dinner for 4 ($59.99):
- Sliced pit ham (2.5-2.75 lbs.) or boneless turkey breast (2.5-2.75 lbs.)
- One large side of mashed potatoes
- Two additional large sides
- Choice of beef or turkey gravy (16 oz.)
- Four dinner rolls
FREE 12-piece order of nuggets from KFC
If Mom craves the casual comfort of KFC on Mother’s Day, she’s not alone. KFC sells nearly 400,000 buckets of fried chicken every Mother’s Day, making it one of its busiest days of the year!
In 2023, KFC offered a special Nuggets of Appreciation meal, available on the KFC mobile app or kfc.com. It came with a FREE 12-piece order of the all-new KFC Nuggets and a downloadable card for Mom, too!
Here’s what came in the KFC Nuggets of Appreciation Meal:
- 8-pc. Extra Crispy chicken tenders or chicken on the bone (Original Recipe or Extra Crispy)
- 2 large homestyle sides (choose from Secret Recipe Fries, Mac & Cheese, Cole Slaw, Mashed Potatoes with or without gravy, etc.)
- 4 biscuits and KFC dipping sauces (KFC Sauce, Buffalo Ranch, Honey BBQ, Classic Ranch, or Honey Mustard)
- a downloadable Mother’s Day card, available in English and Spanish
La Madeleine could take care of all your Mother’s Day meals, including brunch!
La Madeleine offered breakfast, lunch, and dinner bundles for Mother’s Day 2023, and they started at just $34.99. Add-ons included family sides, croissants, iced tea, and desserts.
To place your order, you could simply head on over here, enter your zip code, and choose from one of La Madeleine’s meal bundles and kits.
Here’s what came in La Madeleine’s Breakfast & Brunch for 4 (from $34.99):
- Your choice of 2 Homemade Quiches
- Your choice of 4 Croissants
Ultimate Roadhouse Feast from Logan’s Roadhouse
Logan’s Roadhouse had premade family meals starting at $99.99 for Mother’s Day 2023. Each Roadhouse Feast served six to eight people and could be ordered with your choice of protein, including Pork Chops, BBQ Pulled Pork, Meatloaf, and Fall-Off-the-Bone Ribs.
All Roadhouse Feastas were available in Hot & Ready or Take & Bake options and could be ordered 24 hours in advance.
Here’s what you got in an Ultimate Roadhouse Feast for 6-8 (starting at $99.99):
- Your choice of meat
- One dozen made-from-scratch rolls
- 2 Sides
- Family-size House Salad
Italian feast from Maggiano’s Little Italy
For Mother’s Day 2023, you could enjoy a delicious Italian meal with one of Maggiano’s Mother’s Day Carryout Bundles generously portioned for 2-6 people.
The most affordable options were the Mother’s Day Family Meal for 2 ($55) or the Mother’s Day Family Meal for 4 ($110). There was also a Mother’s Day Carryout Bundle for 4-6 people, which was available to pre-order for pick-up on Sunday, May 14th.
Here’s what you got in Maggiano’s Mother’s Day Carryout Bundle for 4-6 ($160):
- Caesar Salad (2 entrée salads)
- Spaghetti & Meatball (2 portions)
- Four-Cheese Ravioli (2 portions)
- Chicken Piccata (5 pieces)
- Beef Tenderloin Medallions (5 pieces)
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes (2 portions)
- Roasted Garlic Broccoli (2 portions)
- Berry Tiramisu (2 portions)
- Chocolate Cake (2 portions)
- Fresh Baked Ciabatta Rolls
Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery offered a take-home feast for your Mother’s Day brunch!
Mimi’s Bistro & Bakery sold a Mother’s Day Take-Home Feast online for $139.99. Mimi’s Mother’s Day Take-Home Feast for 8 came with everything you needed to treat Mom to a delicious brunch, and it was available for pick-up May 12-13.
- 8 Quiche Four Lorraine & Four Florentine
- 8 Mimi’s Muffins Assorted Flavors
- Fresh Seasonal Fruit
- Roasted Potatoes
- Bacon & Sausage
- Mimi’s legendary Carrot Raisin Walnut Loaf
Spoil Mom with five days of meals from Williams Sonoma!
If Mom would enjoy taking an entire week off from the kitchen, be sure to check out the meal options from Williams Sonoma! You could order a wide variety of different prepared foods in 2023, with prices starting at less than $25 each.
One of Williams Sonoma’s most appetizing offerings was its Five Days of Entrées bundle. This bundle ships frozen and included five different entrees that serve 2-4 people each.
Here’s what you got in Williams Sonoma’s Five Days of Entrées Bundle for $239.95:
- Beef Lasagna: A savory ragu made with a combination of local beef and pork, vine-ripened tomatoes, and fresh herbs, layered with tender lasagna noodles and soft herbed cheese, and topped off with freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Beef Stroganoff: Tender slices of locally sourced Piedmontese beef, mushrooms, and tender egg noodles in a tangy, cream sauce with notes of mustard seed, sour cream, and brandy.
- Meatloaf: Locally sourced beef and Andouille sausage, egg, and vegetables—bound with herbed breadcrumbs—and smothered with ketchup.
- Polenta Dolcetta: Bob’s Red Mill polenta mixed with pungent Gorgonzola dolce, then layered with a pleasantly spicy tomato sauce and gooey fontina cheese.
- Zuni Stew: A Southwestern mixture of roasted butternut squash, corn, Blue Lake beans, and tomato, in a thick, spicy sauce, coated with locally sourced cheese.