Own a Ring Doorbell? Here’s How to Add FREE Grinch Quick Replies
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
For a limited time, Ring Video Doorbell owners can share the Grinchmas spirit with their visitors – even when they can’t answer the door in person.
Ring is now offering six free The Grinch Quick Replies for its video doorbells throughout the holiday season!
If you want to add some Grinchmas cheer to your front door, it’s easy to add Quick Replies to your Ring Video Doorbell from the Ring App. Here’s how:
- Open the Ring app
- Tap the menu (≡) on the top left of the Dashboard
- Tap Devices
- Select the doorbell you want to set up
- Tap the Smart Responses tile below the doorbell image
- Tap Quick Replies.
- Toggle the Quick Replies switch to blue
- Set Response Time for right away or between 2-20 seconds
- Choose a Quick Reply Message
- Scroll down the list and select a year-round message or seasonal greeting
- Preview a recording of the message
- Tap Save in the top right corner
Now, your guests will hear a Grinchy greeting when they ring your doorbell, and they can leave you a response. You can watch a video of their reaction live, or play it back later with a Ring Protect subscription.
Don’t forget to charge your battery!
If your Ring is battery-powered, don’t forget to make sure it’s fully charged for all your holiday guests! Check out this article for battery charging tips, or grab an extra battery pack to keep on hand as a backup.