NEW Starbucks Winter Menu 2.0 is Here w/ Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Frappuccinos & More
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
The Starbucks menu is about to get bigger!
On January 30th, Starbucks released even more Winter Menu options!
The new items including FOUR handcrafted beverages that are available nationwide, and a yummy treat you’ll find at select locations.
Starbucks NEW Winter Menu 2.0:
- Oleato Caffé Latte with Oatmilk – Blonde espresso infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil, steamed with oatmilk.
- Oleato Golden Foam Iced Shaken Espresso – Blonde espresso roast combined with notes of warm toffeenut and creamy oatmilk, topped with lush vanilla sweet cream infused with Partanna extra virgin olive oil.
- Chocolate-Covered Strawberry Crème Frappuccino – Strawberry puree and Frappuccino chips blended with milk and ice, layered on top of a splash of strawberry puree, and finished with vanilla whipped cream.
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cookie Cold Brew – Cold brew sweetened with notes of roasted hazelnut and topped with chocolaty-cream cold foam and chocolate cookie crumbles.
- Valentine’s Day Cake Pop (select stores)
This new menu joins the previous Starbucks Winter Menu items that were recently released on January 3rd…
Starbucks Winter Menu 1.0:
- Iced Hazelnut Oatmilk Shaken Espresso – Blonde espresso with notes of roasted hazelnut shaken together with ice and topped with oat milk
- Pistachio Latte – Sweet pistachio and a brown buttery topping paired with espresso and steamed milk
- Pistachio Cream Cold Brew – Starbucks signature cold brew sweetened with vanilla syrup, topped with silky pistachio cream cold brew foam, and finished with brown buttery topping
- Potato, Cheddar & Chive Bakes – Potato, cheddar, and chives diced to perfection mixed with cage-free eggs and baked until golden brown
- Vanilla Bean Custard Danish – Handcrafted layers filled with rich and velvety vanilla bean custard, baked to a golden finish.
- Chicken, Maple Butter & Egg Sandwich – Breaded white meat chicken, fluffy eggs, and maple butter spread on a toasted oat biscuit roll.
(Thanks, Markie Devo!)