This Handy Collapsible Colander is My New Fave Kitchen Tool & Under $13 on Amazon
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Short on cabinet space in the kitchen?
If crowded cupboards are a pain point in your house, here’s a helpful organizing tip to consider! I recently purchased this Glotoch collapsible kitchen strainer and colander for my home and am super impressed with this high-quality kitchen tool. I love how it folds flat when I’m done using it, which comes in handy for easy storage!
Quick note — I’m always in the kitchen cooking so this product was a no-brainer buy for me. This post is not sponsored, and is truly just me raving about my new favorite kitchen find!
I love this clever space-saving design!
I said goodbye to my other colander and am super happy with this silicone collapsible version. It even has convenient side handles that extend in and out so that you can set it over the kitchen sink which makes food prep easy. It’s also simple to wash and then fold down and store for next time.
You can use this colander to wash fruits and veggies, drain pasta on spaghetti night, or wash canned and dried beans. If red isn’t your thing (though it’s the cheapest color), there are other colors to choose from. Be sure to also check out the fun sets with different sizes to consider.
I’m not the only fan, as there are lots of other happy customers based on the Glotoch colander amazon reviews!
Here are the main reasons I love this Glotoch collapsible kitchen colander:
- The space-saving design allows it to fully collapse for easy storage!
- It’s easy to wash by hand and also is dishwasher safe.
- The BPA free silicone material is high-quality, food-safe, and super durable. It can handle high temps up to 158 degrees.
- The non-slip handles expand to fit over my sink for a mess-free comfortable experience when washing veggies or draining pasta!
- The price simply can’t be beat! For a functional, space-saving colander, the under $11 price for the red version is an absolute steal!
This colander keeps things tidy in the cupboards!
There are a couple of different ways to easily store your Glotoch colander. You can fold it up and stack it on top of items as I do, or you can store it standing up on its side if you prefer. Either way, it feels much tidier to me than the traditional bowl versions. I adore simple things like this to save space and keep things organized – YAY!