Here’s How to Use Damage-Free Command Shelves to Organize Every Room
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need to do some home organizing?
Check out these awesome 21-inch Command floating shelves that attach to the wall using Command strips! They’re the perfect ledges for organizing every room of my house – and they’re about to become your favorite inexpensive organizing tool, too! Here are the reasons I love these floating shelves and the many ways I use them.
First, here’s why I love Command shelves:
- They hold up to five pounds and require no nails (or hammer) to install.
- They won’t damage your walls, which is especially great for renters and college dorm rooms.
- Each ledge even comes with extra command strips for hanging.
Here are some uses for Command floating shelves:
In the kitchen pantry
- spices (see top image)
- cleaning supplies
- small kitchen pantry items
- vitamins, medicine, and cleaning supplies
Near the front door
- organizing wallet, cell phone, keys
- family pictures
- mail, bills, and school permission slips
In the kids’ rooms
- small toy collections, action figures, card games
- children’s books
- photo frames
To organize the bathroom
- nail polish
- essential oils
This is such a versatile organizing tool with so many ways to organize smaller items.