You’ll Love This Easy Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This chicken zucchini casserole is delicious!
Need to use up some zucchini?
You’ve gotta try this deliciously easy Chicken Zucchini Casserole recipe that starts with a box of stuffing mix! It’s so darned good, super comforting, and full of flavor. If you’re wanting a warm, no-fail meal the entire family will love – THIS IS IT!
It’s so easy to throw together using common pantry staples and is one of those recipes you can easily mix together in one bowl, spread in a casserole dish, and bake. No need to precook veggies as they turn out perfectly tender!
Hip Tips for making this Chicken Zucchini Casserole:
- This recipe is extremely adaptable. You can use rotisserie chicken instead of cubed chicken breast meat, or swap sour cream for plain Greek yogurt.
- Make sure you cook stuffing as desired before putting it into the casserole dish.
- This dish makes your home smell like you’re an incredible cook, and leftovers are just as delicious!
Easy Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 45 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
This easy casserole featuring fresh diced zucchini is guaranteed to become a family favorite!
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix, chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cubed & cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups diced zucchini (about 2 med/large zucchini)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
This casserole rocks!
I can’t decide if the crunchy bits of stuffing on the top are my favorite or the tender bites of zucchini. I mean, I could have eaten this pan by myself, but ultimately decided to share it with my family (and they loved it too). 😊
Make this Jalapeno Popper Dip ASAP!