5 Reasons You’ll Love This Easy Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
Need to use up some zucchini?
You’ve gotta try this deliciously easy Chicken Zucchini Casserole recipe that starts with a box of stuffing mix! It’s so darned good, super comforting, and full of flavor. If you’re wanting a warm, no-fail meal the entire family will love – THIS IS IT!
5 reasons you’ll love this casserole:
- It’s so easy to throw together and uses common pantry staples.
- It’s one of those recipes you can easily mix together in one bowl, spread in a casserole dish, and bake. No need to precook veggies as they turn out perfectly tender!
- It’s also pretty adaptable. You can use rotisserie chicken instead of cubed chicken breast meat, or swap sour cream for plain Greek yogurt.
- Leftovers are just as delicious!
- Makes your home smell like you’re an incredible cook!
Easy Chicken Zucchini Casserole Recipe
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 45 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 5 MINUTES
This easy casserole featuring fresh diced zucchini is guaranteed to become a family favorite!
- 1 package (6 ounces) stuffing mix, chicken flavor
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups cubed & cooked chicken breast
- 3 cups diced zucchini (about 2 med/large zucchini)
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup sour cream
This casserole rocks!
I can’t decide if the crunchy bits of stuffing on the top is my favorite or the tender bites of zucchini. I mean, I could have eaten this pan by myself, but ultimately decided to share with my family (and they loved it too). 😊
Make these Keto Bacon Wrapped Jalapeno Poppers ASAP!