Amazon Prime Pantry is Open Again
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Amazon Prime Pantry is open again for business so you can stock the pantry without leaving home!
Last week, Amazon Prime Pantry was closed and not accepting new orders due to high order volumes as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. However, we are happy to report that it appears to be once again open for orders!
With Prime Pantry, you can skip the trip to the store and score great deals when you shop online for thousands of products from snacks and beverages to beauty and cleaning products.
Amazon Prime members will get free delivery on Prime Pantry orders of $35 or more ($5.99 shipping fee applies for Prime member orders under $35). Non-Prime shoppers will have a $5.99 shipping fee on all orders. Note that availability may vary by location
TOP Amazon Prime Pantry Best Selling Items:
- Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Treats Value Pack (16 Count Bars)
- Arm & Hammer Laundry Detergent Liquid He 210 Ounce
- Slim Jim Snack-Sized Smoked Meat Sticks 14-Count
- Snack Pack Chocolate and Vanilla Pudding Cups Family Pack – 12 Count
- Nestle Pure Life Purified Water 8 fl oz. Plastic Bottles – 24 Pack
- Cheez-It Baked Snack Cheese Crackers 12.4 Oz Box
- RITZ Fresh Stacks Original Crackers 8 Count single serve packs
- Honey Nut Cheerios Cereal 19.5 oz
- Clorox Disinfecting Bathroom Cleaner
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 18 Pack
- Softsoap Liquid Hand Soap 7.5 oz