30 Amazon Subscribe & Save Grocery Deals (Many Under $3!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Love having groceries delivered to your doorstep?
If you love shopping for grocery deals from home, you’re in luck! We’re sharing the best and most current Amazon Subscribe & Save grocery deals to help you get the biggest bang for your buck.
And remember, whenever you subscribe to five or more eligible products in one month to one address, you’ll get a whopping 15% off (instead of only 5%)!
Check out these 30 current Subscribe & Save grocery deals!
*Note that Amazon prices and stock change often. Also, due to COVID-19, some items may take longer to arrive than usual. If you see a deal you want, snag it now before the price goes up!
- Honey Nut Cheerios, Gluten-Free Cereal With Oats 10.8oz
- Hamburger Helper, Stroganoff Pasta and Creamy Sauce Mix, 13 oz
- YumEarth Gummy Bears 2.5oz
- McCormick Sea Salt Grinder
- Duncan Hines Mug Cakes, Caramel Flavored Brownie Mix 4 – 2.6oz Pouches
- Crystal Light Strawberry Pineapple Refresh Liquid Energy Liquid Drink Mix 1.62oz
- True Lime Limeade Stick Pack, Black Cherry, 10 Count
- Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice, Original, 8-oz.
- Wish-Bone Salad Dressing, Zesty Robusto Italian, 15 oz
- McCormick Golden Dipt Cocktail Sauce for Seafood, 8 fl oz
- Old Wisconsin Turkey Sausage Snack Sticks, 6oz
- Mentos Chewy Mint Candy Roll, Fruit, Non-Melting (Pack of 6)
- Amazon Brand – Happy Belly Creamy Peanut Butter, 16 Ounce
- TERRA Original Chips with Sea Salt, 6.8oz
- Power Up Mega Omega Trail Mix, 14oz Bag
- Quaker Chewy Dipps Chocolatey Covered Granola Bars, Peanut Butter, 14 Bars
- Traditional Medicinals Organic Smooth Move Chamomile 16-Count
- Blue Diamond Almonds, Bold Spicy Dill Pickle, 6oz
- Planters Salted Cocktail Peanuts, 35-ounce Resealable Jar
- NoSalt Original Sodium-Free Salt Alternative 11oz
- McCormick Black Peppercorn Grinder 2.5oz
- Jack Links Jerky 5 Count Multipack
- Truvia Natural Stevia Sweetener, 9.8 oz
- Atkins Endulge Treat, Nutty Fudge Brownie Bar 5-Count
- Nabisco Team Favorites Variety Pack, 30 Snack Packs
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks, Individual Single Serve Bags 40-Pack
- Dole Fruit Bowls, Cherry Mixed Fruit in 100% Fruit Juice 4oz, 12-Count
- Pringles, Potato Crisps Chips, Variety Pack, 12.9oz Box 18-Count
- Mott’s Fruit Snacks, Individual Single Serve Bags 40-pack
- Dunkin’ Original Blend Medium Roast Ground Coffee, 12 Ounces
- VELVEETA Original Microwavable Shells & Cheese Cups, 8 Count Box
- Nutella Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
Check out all of these grocery items that you can score for UNDER $9 shipped!
- Buy Duncan Hines Mug Cakes, Caramel Flavored Brownie Mix 4 – 2.6oz Pouches $2.32
- Buy McCormick Sea Salt Grinder $1.87
- Buy YumEarth Gummy Bears 2.5oz $1.99
- Buy Hamburger Helper, Stroganoff Pasta and Creamy Sauce Mix, 13 oz $1.98
- Buy Zatarain’s Red Beans & Rice, Original, 8-oz. $1.42
Total = $9.57
Opt to Subscribe & Save to save up to an additional 15% off
Get free shipping with your Subscribe & Save order
Final cost as low as $8.14 total shipped!
What are the advantages of Subscribe & Save?
Always Lower Prices.
Subscribe & Save prices are always 5% lower than the prices of the one-time purchase options. However, when you subscribe to five or more items each month, you’ll save more!
Stack the Savings.
You can save an extra 15% (or 20% for diapers) instead of 5% off all items in your subscription whenever you add five or more eligible items to your monthly subscriptions.
Save MORE with Coupons.
In addition to the savings mentioned above, you can also clip Subscribe & Save Coupons for qualifying items to save even more!
No Contracts or Agreements!
You can cancel your subscriptions easily in your Amazon account without being penalized. That means if you’re just wanting to snag a deal for the low price but don’t want the subscription, you can cancel it right after you receive your order.
Make life easier by automating the shipment of items your household needs with a flexible delivery date. You can always update your delivery schedule if you find you’re receiving too many or too few shipments for your personal use.